Secret Santa 2015

Barbara

BTTB's SECRET SANTA 2015

Hello everyone! It's almost Christmas and as usual, this means you can sign up for BttB's Secret Santa. 

Now for people who may not know what Secret Santa is or how it works, you’ll find more information here or you can have a look at the threads from previous years (you'll find the links at the end of this post).

Below you will find the guidelines for BttB’s Secret Santa. Please read them carefully.

Before you sign up, please make sure you will participate and finish your gift(s). It’d be really unfair if the person you were assigned to make a gift for didn’t get anything.

All members who are interested in entering, fill in the form below and post it in this thread.

Username:

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make:

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself:

From the forms that get posted I will pull names randomly out of a hat and make sure that people's requests can be fulfilled. For example, if you say that you can't write fanfiction or make videos, I will try to make sure that your Secret Santa presents do not involve you having to make those things. You will be sent a PM after the sign-ups close letting you know who you are making presents for.

Minimum presents from previous years are as follows:

- Five icons as a minimum for those who are just making icons.

- For those that are doing a mixture of graphics, three icons and a larger graphic.

- For those who are doing Videos/Fan Fiction, please don't think you need to do five of each to keep up. One will suffice because I know how much effort can go into it.

Additional Guidelines:

- Icons should be 120 x 120 in size and suitable for use on BttB (ie. no animations, H&A only)

- Fanfiction is a one-shot of 1000 - 2500 words in length.

- Videos approximately 3 minutes in length.

(Keep in mind these are just guidelines for Fanfiction/Video. If you are feeling inspired and want to increase the length of either, you are more than welcome. They do not necessarily have to be Christmas themed either - Unless your Secret Santa specifies)

Timeline:

Secret Santa Presents "Delivered" - 15th December

So you will have about about 3 weeks month to work on your presents and then a new thread will be opened on December 15th for you to post your presents. Don’t worry if they aren’t ready by this date - The thread will remain open well after Christmas for you to give and receive your gifts.

To see the threads from previous years, just click the following links: 2014, 2013, 20122010, 2009, 2008 and 2006.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment in this thread or send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

10 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

All this talk about Santa and Christmas? It's really early, there's well over a month to go yet?

People need time to sign up and think about what they'd like. Then they'll need time to make their presents in time for Christmas. For example, you need to be inspired to write fan fiction and this can take a while and making a video takes time too because you need to find and edit all the clips. It's even harder when you have to use characters or pairings you may be less familiar with or less fond of. I posted the sign-up post later than usual though. The participants will get all the info they need on the 25th or 26th, December starts a few days later. I find that this time of year always goes by really fast. People are busy with work commitments and Xmas parties, studying/exams, planning and preparing for Christmas dinner, buying Christmas presents for their loved ones, etc.

And as pembie mentionned, I'm sure you've seen Christmas decorations all over the shops already so you could even say we're late. :lol:

Username: Barbara

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers

What I can't make: Videos, Fan Fiction

What I would like: Icons, Wallpapers (1600x900 if possible)

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Any from 2006 onwards

Pairings/Characters I would like to be made for myself: Martha Mackenzie, Jack/Martha, Matilda Hunter, Ruby Buckton, Nicole/Ruby, Charlie/Ruby, Leah Patterson, Ricky Sharpe, Ricky/Casey (the baby), Nate Cooper, Ricky/Nate, Denny/Casey (the adult, not the baby), April/Dex, Dexter Walker, April Scott, Darcy Callahan, Kyle Braxton (of course, you don't have to use all of them)

Username: ~JarlieFanEver~

What I can make: Banners, Wallpapers and Icons,

What I can't make: Videos and Fanfictions 

What I would like: Banners and Wallpapers, Icons

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Characters from 2014 to 2015

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Ricky/baby Casey, Josh/Evelyn, Alf, Irene and Roo, John/Marilyn, Zac/Leah, Kyle/Phoebe, Denny, Oscar/Maddy, Matt, VJ, Ricky, Nate/Ricky

Username: watchtowersing

What I can make: eg. Banners/Icons/Fanfiction

What I can't make: eg. wallpapers/videos

What I would like: eg. Any.

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Any (Assuming I can find images)

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself:  Um! Mattie, Maddy/Matt, Hannah, Denny, Zac/Leah, Ricky, Kyle, Nate, Hunter, Andy/Hannah, Chris.   Pretty much anyone is welcome!

Username: Zetti

What I can make: icons. banners.

What I can't make: Videos, Fanfiction, wallpaper.

What I would like: icons and wallpapers

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: anyone from 2008 onwards

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Heath. Bianca/Heath. Bianca. Melody.

Archived