Strictly Come Dancing 2015

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no.... I really dislike Jamelia, I struggle to get through any TV show she appears on. 

I hope the final (4?) celebrities are better than the rest. I think this years lineup is the worst I've ever seen. But then that's only my opinion, this lot may be someone else's idea of heaven. 

I admit it's quite possible I will grow to like most of them, it's happened before. Ann Widecombe is the perfect example of that, I ended up looking forward to the horror that was her performance with Anton each week, it was some of the funniest Strictly moments ever. I hope poor Anton gets a half decent partner this year, I love to watch him dance & it would be so much more enjoyable if he had a decent partner. 

Iwan Thomas & Kirsty Gallacher been confirmed. Two great consentants as iwan another sports & they generally do great. Kirsty is competitive too I seen her on channel 4 the games she was brilliant at most them she is one to watch. Think without seeing dancing Kirsty is who I am supporting loved her for years. 

Kirsty & Anton by great together however they will be on golf course too much to practice dancing :)

I'm happy with the final 2 contestants, been a fan of Kirsty's for a ages so i'll be rooting for her too. In fact the only 2 i am looking forward to supporting this year without seeing any of them dance are Kirsty & Kellie.

Kirsty & Anton would be a great match but i would also love to see her partnered with Tristan, he's an amazing dancer & i hope we see more of him this year than we did last year.

Archived