Strictly Come Dancing 2015

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irish singer Daniel O'Donnell has been confirmed as the latest celeb for this years Strictly. I just almost choked on my coffee when i saw this, i was like, Really, Daniel O'Donnell :o:lol:.... I guess he draw in some viewers who may not usually watch the show as he has a huge following of fans. Although i don't see the attraction of him or his music myself thousands do & follow him around no matter where he goes.

I guess that's the sport person ticked. Probably be with Aliona, she hasn't had good run last couple years or even Nat as she was injuried 2 years ago & did not last long last year. I probably see every male with Nat before start of launch. I miss launch show this year as I'm at a wedding on 5th September.

Apparently Peter has known Ola for a while, so I'm wondering if one of his conditions on doing it is that he is partnered with her. It's been known before, so it'll be interesting to see.

As for Anthony Agogo (there's Len's signature line fodder this year!).... never heard of him, but relieved to see more youngsters. I'm not ageist at all, but the line up was looking seriously "older generation" heavy. We need some more youngsters to keep the balance and competitiveness. 

Archived