Hunter King - Scott Lee

Shooting Jack was accident. A wrong place, wrong time thing. Not the same at all.

I really don't care for this character It would of been better if Charlotte was just nuts :lol:

But in the old scripts they've copied Angie had Dylan. :devil:

I do think Hunter should just be used as a guest character. No way would people forgive someone who burned down a house :lol:

I thought that the post about not forgiving was sarcastic. People did forgive Kyle for torturing and trying to kill Casey and then forgave Andy who was trying to ram Casey off the road.

• Like 1

Shooting Jack was accident. A wrong place, wrong time thing. Not the same at all.

Yes but he just left him there to die he could of at least helped Jack by calling an ambulance and if they hadn't figured out it was Angelo who shot Jack he probably would of stayed mum on the whole thing,

• Like 1

I really don't care for this character It would of been better if Charlotte was just nuts :lol:

I do think Hunter should just be used as a guest character. No way would people forgive someone who burned down a house :lol:

Actually, Hunter has managed the seemingly impossible. He's made me 'almost' empathize with fake VJ.

Forgot to mention earlier. I hate that yet another 16 year old is being portrayed by a 20 something. The absence of the shinning light that was Jett, just shows what a disservice the show does by casting on looks instead of talent. The remaining teen group (all portrayed by 20 something's) lack any believability. Alas the show seems determined to cast actors that they can sell as hot to their targeted demographic.

• Like 2

actually, Hunter has managed the seemingly impossible. He's made me 'almost' empathize with fake VJ.

Forgot to mention earlier. I hate that yet another 16 year old is being portrayed by a 20 something. The absence of the shinning light that was Jett, just shows what a disservice the show does by casting on looks instead of talent. The remaining teen group (all portrayed by 20 something's) lack any believability. Alas the show seems determined to cast actors that they can sell as hot to their targeted demographic.

I like how you explained this. I just would of said that Jett's absence makes the young cast look crap. I mean they are crap to begin with, now even more so.

• Like 1

Usually with characters like Hunter I can get on board with (Ric, Aden, Johnny, Brax, Heath, Casey, Kyle, Andy, Josh) to see what they do with the character and where this anger or attitude is coming from however they've gone way too overboard with Hunter, and I just don't see a way back from it.

• Like 4

Usually with characters like Hunter I can get on board with (Ric, Aden, Johnny, Brax, Heath, Casey, Kyle, Andy, Josh) to see what they do with the character and where this anger or attitude is coming from however they've gone way too overboard with Hunter, and I just don't see a way back from it.

Yeah, I mean he burnt down Leah's house, and he hasn't shown 1 bit of regret or remorse over it...

• Like 2

Well apparently in last nights episode he showed remorse with Marilyn. And I think the way he is, is because of abandonment issues, his Grandfather dieing, his father not being there e.t.c. I like Hunter he is interesting, like Billie has layers to his character the other teenagers don't have. But the issue in casting 20 year olds, is they are beyond the level of maturity. They hit a certain age and want to pursue other projects. If they casted younger actors like Jet, they would stay around longer, and character development and story development would be better.

• Like 1