Hunter King - Scott Lee

What's so bad about good-looking people?.

If someone is good-looking then I don't see why they should not be cast if they are a good actor!. 

I don't think everyone in the show is good-looking and I don't think Hunter is good-looking, I am not saying that he is ugly but I am by no means saying he is good-looking like characters such as Kyle/Matt/Hannah/Leah who are good-looking.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

What's so bad about good-looking people?.

If someone is good-looking then I don't see why they should not be cast if they are a good actor!. 

I don't think everyone in the show is good-looking and I don't think Hunter is good-looking, I am not saying that he is ugly but I am by no means saying he is good-looking like characters such as Kyle/Matt/Hannah/Leah who are good-looking.

I'm sorry, i get what you are saying, i do. It's just that the mention of "good looking" so many times makes me think of Zoolander and then i heard this whole comment in his voice :lol::D

• Like 1

I think Hunter is cute. The thing about good looking people is obvious that it is unrealistic that any place would have only good looking people around. On the other hand nobody complains that there is nobody smoking on the show and that is just equally unrealistic.

I think Hunter is cute. The thing about good looking people is obvious that it is unrealistic that any place would have only good looking people around. On the other hand nobody complains that there is nobody smoking on the show and that is just equally unrealistic.

I don't think you can compare the two. You can't choose your DNA and how you look. Unlike smoking and besides smoking rates in Australia have done nothing but dropped the past 20 years or so anyway.

I don't think you can compare the two. You can't choose your DNA and how you look. Unlike smoking and besides smoking rates in Australia have done nothing but dropped the past 20 years or so anyway.

You may have a point there about smoking rates. But still they show characters drinking or doing drugs and that is much worse.

You may have a point there about smoking rates. But still they show characters drinking or doing drugs and that is much worse.

Sadly the relationship Australia has with alcohol is something much too big and complicated for a H&A thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Hunter looks interesting so far. His mother is Charlotte so he hasn't had a very good role model. He will probably be the latest little brat to turn good like they have done with so many of the teens in Home and Away over the years Tug, Kane and Ric just to name a few

Oh seriousley Light of the Bay, i enjoy your views mostly. But give it a rest re Lucy and Older Characters lol. H and A has always been known for pretty young characters. Its been the foundation of the show since the late nineties. As were the older characters. Although ive always found it quite shallow and superficial on this show all the characters are extremely beautiful. Not complaining ala indi/april heh. But its not always realistic. But the show doesent need older characters, thats prejudice. It needs a better balance between.the two. As for.Hunter, hes just some bad guy who well come good, have a cry lol so predictable. 

I really don't care for this character It would of been better if Charlotte was just nuts :lol:

But in the old scripts they've copied Angie had Dylan. :devil:

I do think Hunter should just be used as a guest character. No way would people forgive someone who burned down a house :lol:

• Like 2

I really don't care for this character It would of been better if Charlotte was just nuts :lol:

But in the old scripts they've copied Angie had Dylan. :devil:

I do think Hunter should just be used as a guest character. No way would people forgive someone who burned down a house :lol:

They have forgiven other characters for doing worse ie Kane raping Dani and Angelo killing Jack