Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

I'm rather torn when it comes to Brax.

Firstly, I think he's absolutely gorgeous! He had mysterious, bad boy thing going on which Steve Peacocke pulls off really well btw! The chemistry between him and Charlie is fantastic (Great acting from Steve and Esther!) I'm glad to see that the couple are finally getting together. Not sure if it'll really last in the long run! So far, Brax doesn't really seem the settle-down guy but who knows? He seems to really like Charlie, and what's to make it work so maybe he'll prove me wrong.

On the other hand, there is his close connection with his family and the Mangrove River gang. He seems like he's willing to do anything to protect his group/family, and while this may be a good thing, I did not like how in one of the recent episodes, he attempted to blackmail Charlie into dropping the charges on Casey, when he found Ruby's bag.

Also, I'm still wondering whether his interest in Charlie is really because he likes her. I have a suspicious feeling that he is also trying to get with her so her feelings for him would prevent her from charging him with anything, should the situation arise.

I pretty much LOVE Brax at this stage but....I still have some reservations about him.

I just hope he proves me wrong! :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

I think Brax is a very intresting addition to the bay, it will be good to see what he dose next, i can't help thinking he is only dating the cop to keep her from hassling his family; mind you they do look good together, and Steve is yummy

I think Brax is a very intresting addition to the bay, it will be good to see what he dose next, i can't help thinking he is only dating the cop to keep her from hassling his family; mind you they do look good together, and Steve is yummy

Brax is the hottest of the male cast memebers since Aden Jefferies...In fact the characters are quite similar in ways, both had a cheeky bad boy thing going on which i absolutely love!!

Looking forward to seeing a whole lot more of Brax.

Steve is very yummy!!!

Brax is the hottest of the male cast memebers since Aden Jefferies.

Most definately agree with you there!

He's even better than Aden sometimes!

I really love the bad boy image...sometimes! When it threatens to affect Chax, I don't like it!

Every now and again, I begin to think that Brax has defo got something illegal that he's hiding!

But then, I remember that episode where he said to Charlie "I'm not a crook".

I believed him then and I still want to believe him now!

Behind it all I reckon it's Heath who is the main cause of trouble in the Braxton family!

And unfortunately Brax is left to get Heath out of trouble!

But Brax needs to step back and let Heath learn for himself!

But I suppose, Brax is sticking up for his family which is comendable!

It's a bit of a tricky situation! :unsure:

Edited by LauraPhilly!!