Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

Not really sure what to make of him yet.I don't think he's like Aden, he's more personable than the 2007 Aden and more intelligent and grown up.He can seem like a bit of a heavy at times, like when he was putting pressure on Romeo to get the charges dropped, but that seems more like an act he puts on when he needs to more than anything else, he's obviously got a bit about him.Not sure if I like him yet but I'm interested to see how he develops.

I like him, and I have to say as a mid 20's viewer it's nice to have a proper manly man around again. I know a lot of the teens are way older than they're playing but as their characters are kids and have typical teen story lines I see them as kids.

I can't remember the last time there was a proper manly man around. I don't count Angelo or Liam as they're a bit wishy washy for me. Jack maybe? I don't know....

Anyway, I like this Brax guy. I'm sure he's nowhere near as clean as he wants Charlie to believe but he's probably not quite as bad as she seems to think either. Although if Charlie wasn't that bothered about Angelo killing someone then she could probably get past anything that Brax has been up to. I'm not too sure how I feel about his brothers yet, but they should definitely keep Brax around long term.

Oh and I absolutely love how he says eh all the time in the middle of conversations. So cute.

Edited by MACYLIGHTFOOT

• 3 weeks later...

I like him, and I have to say as a mid 20's viewer it's nice to have a proper manly man around again. I know a lot of the teens are way older than they're playing but as their characters are kids and have typical teen story lines I see them as kids.

I can't remember the last time there was a proper manly man around. I don't count Angelo or Liam as they're a bit wishy washy for me. Jack maybe? I don't know....

Anyway, I like this Brax guy. I'm sure he's nowhere near as clean as he wants Charlie to believe but he's probably not quite as bad as she seems to think either. Although if Charlie wasn't that bothered about Angelo killing someone then she could probably get past anything that Brax has been up to. I'm not too sure how I feel about his brothers yet, but they should definitely keep Brax around long term.

Oh and I absolutely love how he says eh all the time in the middle of conversations. So cute.

I love Brax too and I totally agree with your last sentence! Usually something associated with New Zealanders but I think it's also pretty common in the Northern Territory too...........

I love his understatedness - he is always totally in control, even when people think he's not. His family can always rely on him to back them to the hilt, even if they've done the wrong thing - ie, Casey. And it's true what you say - there haven't really been any really "manly men" on the show for a long time! I don't count Jack. Maybe Tony? But he's probably a bit older to appeal to the mid-late 20s demographic!

I love Brax too and I totally agree with your last sentence! Usually something associated with New Zealanders but I think it's also pretty common in the Northern Territory too...........

I love his understatedness - he is always totally in control, even when people think he's not. His family can always rely on him to back them to the hilt, even if they've done the wrong thing - ie, Casey. And it's true what you say - there haven't really been any really "manly men" on the show for a long time! I don't count Jack. Maybe Tony? But he's probably a bit older to appeal to the mid-late 20s demographic!

I'm a viewer in her early 40's (sad really aren't I - LOL!) and I think he is gorgeous - and yes you are soooo right very manly - am totally enjoying watching his character and think it will be great to such a blokey bloke around Summer Bay again and I love him and Charlie together sparks just fly as this has been lacking recently.