New look forum!

Chris J

I remember on the old style forum when on a thread there used to be an option of clicking 'last read post' and it would take you to the last comment you had read on that thread. Is there an option for this still?

If you click on the star to the left of a topic title in the forum index, that will take you to the first unread post :wink:

• Like 1

I remember on the old style forum when on a thread there used to be an option of clicking 'last read post' and it would take you to the last comment you had read on that thread. Is there an option for this still?

If you click on the star to the left of a topic title in the forum index, that will take you to the first unread post :wink:

Thank you!

It looks good but i miss the old look /: I´m so used to that forum look everywhere, but im probably gonna get used to it. How do we get to the page where all the threads i have posted on is listed?

​Go to your profile and click "See my Activity" on the right

It looks good but i miss the old look /: I´m so used to that forum look everywhere, but im probably gonna get used to it. How do we get to the page where all the threads i have posted on is listed?

​Go to your profile and click "See my Activity" on the right

​I only get the list of comments i have posted and if i click on topics i only see the ones i have started

Btw, is this how the forum program is now so everyone else who uses this forum program will get this look?

Edit: For some reason my avatar looks blurry now, i don´t know why

Edited by Jacklost

I'll update you as soon as I can :)​

​

- I'll report that as a bug with Invision support and get back to you!

Thanks Chris.

There are a couple of things I like about the new version of software.

1. Making an actual post seems smooth and seamless.  It was different to before when you hit the post button and it would take a few seconds and on the odd occasion when the Forum was under stress would generally be a lottery if the post actually went through.
2. The notifications are a lot better.  They used to come via email but now are displayed within your profile once you've signed in - This makes a lot more sense.  Also if you are currently logged on and someone posts in a thread you've registered, a notification comes through in real-time.

• Like 1

I take it it's impossible make it available to sign in using older versions of android?

What errors are you experiencing trying to sign in on old versions of Android, and on what device? It should work just fine, but if you're having issues on a particular device I can look into it.