Chris Hemsworth to return?

~Lynd~

Yes!...Briefly.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/chris-hemsworth-returns-to-summer-bay-with-home-and-away-cameo/story-fni0cvc9-1227357941810

It's nice to see such a big name remain so down to earth.Not all former cast members would be caught dead doing it.

*I know that this is technically a spoiler but it felt more appropriate to put it here.Feel free to move it if you like.

Did you even click on the article before going on with your never ending negativity?It's a cameo, meaning blink and you'll miss it.Not many who've made it would even be willing to do that.I can name one.I'm not sure who the people you're talking about are but it takes more then just willingness.Maybe the character the person played didn't have a good reason to return.

I'm counting this as another psychic dream/vision coming true. Sure, he has no lines, it's probably not even meant to be "Kim" (or else you'd think Irene would say hi!!!), and Robbie and Tash aren't there with him, but... it's a start! :D

Archived