1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe Damien stole the money. Damian is turning into a spoiled brat.

Hope he feels guilty enough to return it. Its his brother thats making him act this way.

I don't like Nathan one bit, but you can't blame him. Damian has a mind of his own, he can choose how to act.

Nathan didn't make Damian steal the money he made that decision all on his own. I hope Michael really gets stuck into him when he comes home from that camping trip

Alf isn't very good at laying down romance advice flowers don't fix everything.

Did anyone else notice in episode 1377, ‘Carly‘s' theme being played over the scene where Angel tells Damien and Pippa all about her pregnancy and giving Dylan up. I thought they'd stopped playing it after Carly left. Nice to hear it again :)

Did anyone else notice in episode 1377, ‘Carly‘s' theme being played over the scene where Angel tells Damien and Pippa all about her pregnancy and giving Dylan up. I thought they'd stopped playing it after Carly left. Nice to hear it again :)

Yeah it's nice to still hear the old themes now and again. Make the most of it because 1994 is the final year of the classic Perjanik piano scores. In 1995 they move to more orchestrated strings and wind instruments. Still lovely music but it's goodbye to the long running piano pieces.

Yeah it's nice to still hear the old themes now and again. Make the most of it because 1994 is the final year of the classic Perjanik piano scores. In 1995 they move to more orchestrated strings and wind instruments. Still lovely music but it's goodbye to the long running piano pieces.

Yeah I always used to think when the piano music faded out in early 1995 it was the end of the 'Early Years' and the start of a new era. But now that 1995 is 20 years ago, I pretty much just think all of the 90's is still the early years... I'm really looking forward to hearing all of the orchestral music in high quality again because there really are some very beautiful pieces that made the show extra poignant and emotional/dramatic.

Only manged to watch the season premiere so far and I love it! Can't wait to see the rest of 1994.

Saw the 1st week of '94.

Remember it totally vividly from Alf boxing Nathan to the Horse riding business.

Luke is being a tool but I understand how it seems like James is rubbing his nose it in. "I got your girl and your job! hahaha". However, he is RIGHT about the horse idea being stupid even it does sound bitter, sour, salty and jealous all in one.

Judging by the credits, Time is running out for Adam as he's demoted to the closing credits. I'm guessing Stevenson threw in the towel around October 1993 but they must have talked him into staying at least another few months.

Shane is carrying on like a pork chop but it is kind of a big thing to hideand Angel's description of Mrs Harris is understated

as the old bag is like 5x worse when she finally shows up

. Bet Old H&A fan is sharpening his knives for when that "animal" Paul shows up next year. [smile] Glad Don was so supportive, then again he only knew Bobby was his for four years so he can relate to losing a child, albeit differently.

Roy seems like he's trying to change but he slips back into grumpy old bugger mode like when he railed Tug while justifying his "Borrowing" of the chicken wire. Red flag ahoy.

Man, Fin REALLY can't stand Nathan. They've barely had any scenes together, anyone'd think David and Tina didn't see eye-to-eye for real.

The Three biggest couples on the show get the highest billings in the credits (Rosses, Stewarts and S&A).

1377 should have been nommed for one of those awards (at least the Angel scenes).

Still think Nick should have taken off the Henry VIII beard before telling Shane off. :lol::lol::lol:

Was I wrong to laugh at the Cheap Lush scene when Nathan said "You're not cheap, Mum!"?

I have watched small bits of 1994.

The one where

Angel told Shane about Dylan and then the end of a episode today and Sally revealed to Damain that If he didn't stop seeing Nathan Michael was planning on kicking him out

CaptainHulk, when Big Floppy Dick Paul appears in 1995 as the Summer Bay Stalker terrorising Shane & Angel, all we hear about his come-uppance was that last we hear of him he was down at the police station, after Shannon rescued Angel and Dylan. We hear NOTHING about his sex with an underage girl (he gets away with that, scot-free), it seems to be a common theme in soaps all round that when underage or other illicit sex leads to pregnancy, it seems to be automatically forgiven and forgotten, like the audience is not far above still believing babies are delivered in cabbage patches or storks.

By the way, you will notice than Anne Harris (who Angel keeps referring to as "Mrs Harris") will look a lot like Alison Page in Prisoner.

Archived