H&A inducted into Logies Hall of Fame

ter06

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub::cryingsmiley: About time.

How much time with 9 give to this? The last 5 years have all been 9 personalities and i doubt they wanna give a lot of time to the enemy. More important who will give the speech? :angry: It better be Ray.

How much time with 9 give to this? The last 5 years have all been 9 personalities and i doubt they wanna give a lot of time to the enemy. More important who will give the speech? :angry: It better be Ray.

It had to happen. I remember Neighbours being inducted a few years ago, and I vaguely think there was some sort of rendition of the the theme song and everyone was ... in white??? Maybe I'm imagining that bit, I don't know, but I would just love to see some sort of cover of the original H&A theme. A cameo by Chris Hemsworth wouldn't go astray either. Y'know, the usual.

But, yay for the show!

It had to happen. I remember Neighbours being inducted a few years ago, and I vaguely think there was some sort of rendition of the the theme song and everyone was ... in white??? Maybe I'm imagining that bit, I don't know, but I would just love to see some sort of cover of the original H&A theme. A cameo by Chris Hemsworth wouldn't go astray either. Y'know, the usual.

But, yay for the show!

No, i think you are right. You've jogged my memory. Did they kind of dance in a Iine? i remember there was some second hand embrassment :blush: I don't wanna see anything like that for H&A.

But, yay for the show!

No, i think you are right. You've jogged my memory. Did they kind of dance in a Iine? i remember there was some second hand embrassment :blush: I don't wanna see anything like that for H&A.

I cant recall the embresment but, but you the all in white etc is totally ringing a bell.

yeah, becasue Neighbourts was inducted when it reached the 25 year milestone, and i was hoping for similar for H&A .....oh well, only 3 years [H&A at 28] years later !!!!!

I ALWAYS look forward to the Logies ........will be EXTRA coooool this year.

But, yay for the show!

Yeah, I have that clip Jen. I wonder what the H and A cast will do.

Archived