New look Back to the Bay.net

Chris J

Suddenly hitting the red alert button here: I'm not sure when it vanished but for quite a while now (since it got revamped?) the Forum hasn't had a link to the Credits section in the header, and I've just noticed that none of the new pages have it there either, so once they all get replaced it won't be accessible except by the URL unless it gets added back on.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris has now tweaked a couple of little things in the Episodes & Character sections to make things a little bit more user-friendly, and I have to say I think it's all looking great so far.

Suddenly hitting the red alert button here: I'm not sure when it vanished but for quite a while now (since it got revamped?) the Forum hasn't had a link to the Credits section in the header, and I've just noticed that none of the new pages have it there either, so once they all get replaced it won't be accessible except by the URL unless it gets added back on.

I've actually just noticed that there's a link to them down in the footer at the moment. Not the first place you'd think to look of course, but I imagine there'll be more tweaks to the homepage as more parts of the site are moved across to the new system. :wink:

Please do keep the feedback coming (positive or negative) - if there are any issues then it's better for us to know now whilst work is ongoing, but if you're happy with the way things are looking then that's equally as good to know :wink:

I've actually just noticed that there's a link to them down in the footer at the moment. Not the first place you'd think to look of course, but I imagine there'll be more tweaks to the homepage as more parts of the site are moved across to the new system. :wink:

Ah, thanks! I obviously hadn't scrolled down far enough...

• 2 months later...

We've now launched our newly revamped Locations section.

With us approaching 100 filming locations listed on the site, with dozens more to come, it's now much easier to navigate around the section. The main index provides one large clickable map showing all the locations which you can browse around, with individual pages/maps for each 'region' around Sydney if you want to narrow down to a specific area.

I've updated the information/streetview links on a lot of the pages so that it's consistent and up-to-date, but there are still a couple of tweaks/updates to be made here and there in coming weeks. The somewhat outdated Quick Route page will be also updated in the near future, and we'll be adding further pages with more information on visiting Palm Beach etc.

Obviously we also welcome feedback (including good feedback) which we'll happily take on board :wink:

Thanks, it's good to know that there is still someone interested in the main site :wink:

We've had a lot of requests about them and the new Braxton/Palmer house locations are currently on the 'high priority' To Photograph list. I can't say anymore than that at the moment, though as I said we do have a large amount of locations awaiting upload so there'll be plenty to see in the meantime.

• 5 months later...

Archived