Tai Hara and Fely Irvine: 'We're getting married!'

QUIET ACHIEVER

Tai Hara and Fely Irvine: 'We're getting married!'

EXCLUSIVE The Summer Bay hunk sweeps his love off her feet with the perfect proposal.

New Idea January 26, 2015, 7:00 am

main_tai_hara_and_fely_irvine_engaged_1a

Tai Hara and Fely Irvine share their engagement news in this week's New Idea, on sale now!

Photo: New Idea

There was only one place for Home And Away favourite Tai Hara to propose to his fairytale princess Fely Irvine - her family’s ancestral home.

It may sound like a soapie scene, but this was for real.

"Obviously, I’d been planning it for quite a long time," grins the handsome 24-year-old, who popped the question at Drum Castle in Scotland on the couple’s second anniversary.

"I’d been carrying that ring around Europe for two weeks wrapped in three different bags and a sock, because it wasn’t as if I could hide it in the hotel safe. I was terrified that someone was going to steal my luggage!"

"I’d wanted to go to Drum Castle ever since I was a little girl, because the Irvine family lived there for more than 700 years," smiles the bubbly 26-year-old, outsparkling even her gorgeous round brilliant-cut diamond ring, set in platinum, from Culet Jewellery.

"I’d been talking about it pretty much all of my life, and there we were with the whole place to ourselves!" says Fely, whose exotic looks reveal her Filipino/Scottish heritage.

Source: https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/a/26093557/tai-hara-and-fely-irvine-were-getting-married/

Congratulations to the couple! I follow them both on instagram, they are so sweet. :wub: I have to be honesth though, the most excitign part of the article for me was that Fely's family has family castle in Scotland! It's not in the family anymore, but still. I was my family had a historic scottish castle...

Archived