Most memorable friendships

adam436

Who have had the most memorable friendships in Home and Away. Here are a few of mine:

Fisher and Alf, Ailsa and Bobby, Lance and Martin, Sally and Leah and Colleen and Leah (especially in the early days!)

I also remember the mid 1990s teen group of Sally, Shannon, Selina and Chole being particularly close too. I think they probably had the best bond of any teen group, but they certainly stand out for me.

I guess what makes these friendships memorable is firstly the chemistry between the actors and in some of the cases the "chalk and cheese" aspect of the friendship. Lance and Martin are so memorable, it is almost impossible not to mention them together when you talk about them.

One friendship i can come up with that i think is very memorable is Alf and Romeo´s friendship. I think they created a strong bond as friends in the beginning. I will update my post if i come up with any other memorable friendships :) I also think Alf and Don´s relationship is a memorable one but i didn´t watch them in their early years, i first started watching in late 2001 så only got to see their late years of friendship but i still think it was strong :) One moment i remember very well is when Alf is between death and life and the black guy shows him how the bay will be if he dies and we see Don and the moment when he comes into Don´s house in the black mans body and tries to convince Don that it´s Alf and he tells him private things only Alf could know :)

Matilda/Cassie/Ric/Belle/Lucas, I loved that group of friends as a whole and the different dymantis they both brought with just the boys or girls together individually.

I completely agree with this. They were such a good group of friends.

I really liked Rachel and Leah, it really felt like a strong friendship and loved their chats.

Morag and Raman was an unusual but interesting friendship. Miles and Roman was also a great male friendship.

I also remember Teagan and Justine as having a strong friendship even though they were very different.

Archived