Unpopular characters, worst characters

Homeandawayfan.

Haven't the rumours about her returning to Home and Away come up a few times in the last couple of years.

I don't think she would come back as a regular as I can't see how she would fit in with the current cast, but I guess if the producers really wanted her, they'd make her fit somehow.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found she dragged Noah down quite a bit too. He was quite a likeable and interesting character when they weren't together.

I agree to an extent but I thought Hayley and Noah made a good couple overall.

However for example I thought someone like April dragged Dexter down substantially when they were together on the show and their relationship was far worse than Hayley and Noah's was.

• 2 weeks later...

I was never a big fan of the Sutherland's or Gypsy from there era I could go either way on Hayley and wasn't all that fussed on Jesse or later Duncan I wasnt a big Jai fan either

Martha at times

I couldn't stand Indi (pre 2013), Tamara and April and Liam and Romeo(at times)

Currently

Andy

Josh

Maddy

Sasha (loved her when she came in with all her attitude and sass)

Evie

Hannah

Sophie

Nate

I can go either way on Ricky (don't shoot me but at times she acts all holier than thou when she isn't and that laugh really grates on me)

I haven't seen much of Nate as I have only just started watching again, so I don't know what he was like pre-Sophie. I am not however, a fan of Nate at the moment and this storyline seems to have dragged on for too long.

He wasn't great pre-Sophie, but I think the Sophie storyline has turned him from bland to unlikeable.

On my list:

NOW

Andy

Sophie

Ricky - she was OK to start with, but I lost interest in her quickly.

Nate (pretty much his only good points are related to his physical features - as a character, is is at best dull.

Hannah - I actually liked her at first, and was rooting for her and Zac, but pairing her with Andy ruined her.

OLD CHARACTERS

Dani Sutherland - she would probably be my least favourite character ever

Romeo - it always annoyed me that Ruby got all the brunt for Romeo's philandering ways

Rhys Sutherland

Archived