Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me the unpouplar/worst characters are

Karen Dean-She killed David and returned was a complete idiot to her family

Lucinda Croft-Found her annoying

Mr Smithers-He harresed Sophie and harrasing a woman is not OK

Robert Perez (David De Angelo)-He burnt the Nashes house down kidnapped Gypsy and held Ailsa and Duncan hostage

Shelley Sutherland-I found her annoying at times

Rhys Sutherland-He was annoying at times and he fell for Angies lies

Angie Russell- She tried to take Sally's job and Don had given it to Sally

Barry Hyde-He was a murderer and he was too strict as a principal

Dan Baker-Irritated me at times

Kirsty Sutherland- I found her good for some storylines but hated how she ended up with her sisters rapist

Natalie Nash- I hate to say this as The Nashes are my favourite but Nat cheated on Joel and left and months later when he was paralysed expected him to forgive her

Alison Patterson- She was mean to Carly and Matt (fave couple one of them anyways) and was nosy

Ceila Stewart- She always put her nose in where it wasnt wanted

Jesse McGregor- He annoyed me at times and he asked Natalie Nash to look after Rachel and expected them to give her back when he wanted her back

Sally as a child/teenager - If she never got her way she used to whine and carry on until she did

Ash - Should be in jail again he’s broken to many laws still can’t believe he’s a free man walking the streets of Summer Bay

Ben - Man child. Stomps and carries on. Always thinks he’s right. Gets the wrong end of the stick

Coco - Especially after the prank she played on Ryder.  Then acting like the victim when Jennifer was bullying her when she was suspended from her old school for online bullying

River boys - Nuff said 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11 December 2014 at 15:09, ter06 said:

Brodie Hanson. Terrible, terrible character.

I'm definitely with you on that!

On 12 December 2014 at 12:51, Jezz said:

April is another character I couldn't stand and I think she bogged down Dexter considerably! She was such a whiny brat for most of her stint!

She annoyed me too - I was pleased when she left!

• 2 months later...

Current worst: 

Ben - absolute Neanderthal though he got better in 2018. 

Tori-  completely self-absorbed 

coco- just really annoying 

Hunter- because he never really paid for what he did

Ash- need I say more? 

• 2 weeks later...

Past worst: 

Andy Barrett- acting like an absolute t**t before the writers just decided that we had to like him, despite that, he's still a criminal. He did do some nice things, like looking after Hannah and Oscar and Josh (well, sometimes) , but he still acts pretty much the same. 

Romeo Smith- as others said above, he starts off nice so we have to assume he's still nice despite doing some pretty bad things. 

Kat Chapman- really liked her until the whole Charlotte murder case. Before this, we see her as an uncorruptable cop who never fails on her duties, like when dealing with Charlotte when she was alive and when investigating the Braxtons....and then, sleeps with her former corrupt abusive boyfriend, who, despite what she said, hasn't changed whatsoever and caused chaos and pain for a lot of the residents that she was sworn to protect and then covers up for Josh when it's discovered that he killed Charlotte. She's obviously in the wrong but yet she still acts like she's better than anyone else and she's beyond reproach.  

Charlotte King- a complete psychopath. 

Then there were the characters who weren't my worst but were far from my best

Mason Morgan- just so creepy, though he has been better lately. 

Olivia Fraiser Richards- really liked her at the start but then she was just so me-me-me that it put me off her.

Maddy Osbourne-  I liked her and I don't think she deserves a lot of the abuse she gets, but she was too much annoying and selfish at times to be a favourite to me. 

Heath Braxton- being the minority here, but Heath has always been pretty much the same character- punch first, think later. And there's no signs that show he's changed, but since he's funny and he did put his life on the right track the most out of all the Braxtons gives him points in my book. Really my main problem with him is that he started the drug war that killed Charlie and Casey, as well as the Pirovic brothers (even though the last two aren't a great loss). 

Archived