Unpopular characters, worst characters

Homeandawayfan.

Characters who i just want to forget about from Home and away and here the reason why as well for these characters 

Brad Armstrong- I hated how he wanted Sally to Marry him when she Didn't as she was in love with Flynn

Angel Parish- I never liked her and she said Shannon deserved to have anoxica

Dan Baker- He shouldn't dated Leah. She deserved better then him all the bad things he done

Zac Maguire- He also shouldnt dated leah, he betrayed her way to many times 

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great topic. I don't know many new character so my contribution will be from the early years

Roo Stewart- I think this is pretty self explanatory. I dislike Justine Clark full stop. However, the fact that I dislike her proves how good an actress she really is. 

Greg Marshall- A selfish opportunist. I never believed he 100% loved Bobby, in my opinion it was just a convenient situation for him. 

Sam Marshall- Irritating little boy who asked too many questions when adults were talking.

Ailsa Stewart- She was OK but I found her advise to be obnoxious. At times she was also a bit self righteous

Adam - Useless character and killer

That one Doctor who delivered babies and operated on Alan Fisher. He violated patient/ Dr confidentiality by telling Roo about Pippa's issues during childbirth. Should be fired

Debra's Pippa - Comes across as very cold, a bit sanctimonious and somewhat irritating 

Michael Ross- Iritating angry little man

Stacey Macklin - Irritating and sanctimonious. Who wears shoulder pads to work out? 

Phillip Matheson- Perculiar man

Geoff Lime -Irritating man

Irene Roberts -Annoying 

Donald Fisher's niece and her policeman boyfriend-Both annoying 

Grant Mitchell- Irritating and such an unnecessary character.

Marilyn- I found her to be very irritating. In my opinion Narelle was better at that same role 

Donald Fisher- I Disliked him in the early years, he was the male version of Celia, interfering in situations that didn't need him. 

Leah- She irritated me in Heartbreak high, I felt she over acted and the few newer episodes of Home and Away, she appears to be doing the same 

This is fun, Ill add more as I remember!

On December 11, 2014 at 15:32, Homeandawayfan. said:

Brendan Austin, Sophie Taylor, Justine Welles.

I agree about Frank Morgan, nasty little man he was.

I don't know why but I literally laughed out loud at this and all your commentary in this thread. Good one! ?

Are we all in agreement that Greg Marshall was a terrible character?

Charlie Buckton

Ruby even with out the Romeo stuff couldn't stand her

Romeo

Nichole Franklin 

Anglo 

nate (only saw his last year tho)

Evie. Again only saw her last year but most of it couldn't stand she got better with Matt 

Andy and Josh only saw thire last few months 

Zac  (only saw his last year) so don't think saw him do much than fight with Leah

harvery only saw at the start but he annoyed me tho think was backing roo and Sid back than so could be part of it 

Cassie more so when she was with Hank

Dan Peter and Drew felt very bland 

Jhai  Annie and  only saw at the start and at the end but didn't like them felt boring 

current cast 

Kat and Ash Robbo

Ben  (rest of that family gone back and forth on so will hold judgement for now)

Leah and Irene just feel thire time done and just need to move on 

Oliva I can't stand she terrible now but 2 years been watching with her not fan 

Mason need decent storyline to show his worth been over year time swim or stink time

current cast

Kat my love for her knows no bounds :lol:

Robbo

Spoiler

Once Kat leaves

Brody I used to really like him but they went in overkill with the drug story and now I kind of find him abit annoying and dull

Ziggy I don't like her that much

Tori she's very annoying

Irene Ruined her with Scary Mick

On 03/12/2017 at 20:15, Summer's Bay said:

Great topic. I don't know many new character so my contribution will be from the early years

Roo Stewart- I think this is pretty self explanatory. I dislike Justine Clark full stop. However, the fact that I dislike her proves how good an actress she really is. 

Greg Marshall- A selfish opportunist. I never believed he 100% loved Bobby, in my opinion it was just a convenient situation for him. 

Sam Marshall- Irritating little boy who asked too many questions when adults were talking.

Ailsa Stewart- She was OK but I found her advise to be obnoxious. At times she was also a bit self righteous

Adam - Useless character and killer

That one Doctor who delivered babies and operated on Alan Fisher. He violated patient/ Dr confidentiality by telling Roo about Pippa's issues during childbirth. Should be fired

Debra's Pippa - Comes across as very cold, a bit sanctimonious and somewhat irritating 

Michael Ross- Iritating angry little man

Stacey Macklin - Irritating and sanctimonious. Who wears shoulder pads to work out? 

Phillip Matheson- Perculiar man

Geoff Lime -Irritating man

Irene Roberts -Annoying 

Donald Fisher's niece and her policeman boyfriend-Both annoying 

Grant Mitchell- Irritating and such an unnecessary character.

Marilyn- I found her to be very irritating. In my opinion Narelle was better at that same role 

Donald Fisher- I Disliked him in the early years, he was the male version of Celia, interfering in situations that didn't need him. 

Leah- She irritated me in Heartbreak high, I felt she over acted and the few newer episodes of Home and Away, she appears to be doing the same 

This is fun, Ill add more as I remember!

Haha! Geoff Lyme. He was rather odd

35 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Haha! Geoff Lyme. He was rather odd

I'm sorry but why would the writers even pair Bobby with him. She should've dated Lance 

4 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Ben Lucini. A controlling and abusive husband who bullied Carly into submission. And when that didn't work played the emotional blackmail card

Tom Nash. Dull and hated Vinnie for no reason

Really? I haven't followed their storyline yet. What is this about? 

4 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Was so obvious Bobby wasn't into him and she even told him but he pushed and pushed. Then had a go at her for messing him around 

That was definitely going to be a rebound relationship and being egged on by Fisher. 

I think at one point she was thinking about it because she was alone but glad she changed her mind. 

Archived