Who do you prefer as Principal, Gina or Sophie?.

j.laur5

Who do you perfer as princpal Gina or Sophie  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of these two, Gina by far. From what I have seen of Sophie makes me feel that she isn't suitable as a principal at all. She is on Biancas level, if not worse. She doesn't seem very interested in the school and her students at all. She has also problems with controlling her private life, and she is far too unstable psychically to be a suitable principal, or a good teacher.

At least Gina was a respectable woman. She still had some problems though, she was a bit too cold, but became better towards the end. She had also her problems at home with her kids, but at work she was still a hard working, respectable woman. Her focus was the school, even she did some mistakes. She was the last realistic principal. Bianca and Sophie would never have been a principal or working at the school at all. In real life they would have been sacked.

I miss other principal figures. Those natural and realistic take on their work, those who had authority but still was good at the bottom. Bartlett was the last one of those. Such a shame he wasn't developed further and made a regular. They gave us some hint of good storylines but never went down that road.

Gina. First of all, IMO Sophie was too young to become the principle (as well as Bianca) and beside a few classes and 'art excursion' we couldn't see her being involved with school kids at all. They just transformed her character from manipulative lady to jealous wife to psycho in making. Her character/ storyline was just a waste of our time. It is funny that in TV Week's interview at the beginning of the year Lucy Addario said that focus of 2014 season would be on Summer Bay High - yeah right! I assume that Zac will become a new school principle when Sophie goes nuts.

It was a tough one because I'm not keen on either of them as people or as principals.I actually preferred Bianca, who I also wasn't too keen on as a person at times but who did seem a caring and capable principal when she wasn't randomly taking time off because of personal issues.In the end, I went for Gina, who did seem to be concerned with the students' welfare and who I can't really fault in the role.

Gina or Mrs Palmer, as the students call her, for sure. She never brought her home problems into the office, whereas Sophie seems to do so. Gina was proper teacher material and spent a lot of her time at the school. Sophie just seems to be spying on Nate and Hannah, following them around Summer Bay rather than working!

Sonia Todd was brilliant as Gina. RIP Gina.

Gina by a comfortable margin. She was more experienced, mature and had more authority and respect from her students but I must admit I didn't like the way Gina entered into the job initially as Bartlett's temporary replacement and then suddenly she just became full-time principal as time went on and people forgot about Bartlett.

Sophie has some issues with her personal life which could easily affect her performance as principal. As a principal, she seems decent enough but her lack of experience and past drug problems may curtail her status as a 'respectable principal'.

Therefore my vote definitely goes to Gina out of the two characters.

Archived