Beachside Diner Section?

Perry

That makes sense Dan, what's the point of having all these different threads if nobody's going to post in them? I was one of the ones that suggested the Adult Fan Fiction section way back and that is pretty much dead :/

I just think a lot of members might feel strange posting about certain plot lines from back then, I know I do, and a section dedicated to that era might spark some more discussions on this forum.

I know I get annoyed big time when it doesn't seem to matter which section you go into you can't escape someone talking about how bad the show is now compared to back when or how Louise only cares about Braxtons maybe those members can stick to the bayside and beachside sections. Maybe it would make it worst. Who knows?

At the moment staff still have this under discussion. There are quite a lot of ramifications to this no matter which way we go.

I'm not convinced that a new Beachside Diner Thread is justified. Discussion of in the Bayside Diner Thread really only took off when the episodes begun airing on 7Two. As I see it discussion of episodes, characters or storylines from the intervening years will mostly be generated from events that are currently being aired either in the Early Years or in current episodes. This discussion can easily be carried out in existing threads.

I find the notion that we might be "disrespecting" any members bizarre to say the least.

• 3 months later...

Archived