Vinnie "VJ" Patterson Jnr - Felix Dean & Matt Little

Perry

So now that they have a new actor playing VJ it may seem like we may be seeing a lot more from him which is good. From what we've seen so far the character hasn't changed, which is what I'm most afraid of when there is a recast, Felix's VJ would have acted the same way, especially when he said to his mother "You say I can trust you, how about trusting me?" or similar to that effect. Judging by the promo it looks as though he may get bullied over his mother and Zac's relationship, looking forward to watching more of VJ, I was starting to get frustrated, he's too old for Madge Wilkins to be babysitting him still so we needed to see more of him.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

I think Matt Little is too old to play VJ but for some strange reason I still like the casting though. Maybe it's because of the fact that I liked Matt Little as an actor when he was on Neighbours and this has swayed my judgment on him somewhat.

Nevertheless Leah will have more scope with storylines as her son is played by a more mature actor now.

it feels like they should of aged up jett too since it's just weird vj looking older than jett and them being the same age on the show ,it won't feel right for awhile seeing them together but we will most likely get over it the more we see him on screen ,he does however look more bad ass ,have to wait and see how i feel on the recast as it's too early to tell at this point .

I just hope that everyone stops treating as such a little kid now. And stops tip toeing around him I thought his reation to finding out about Zac and Leah a tad ridiculous. I know VJ is mean't to be a young kid still but the way they have cast the character now he looks way older to me

Edited by pembie

I think Matt Little looks too old to be playing VJ. His real life age in itself is not a problem for me, if he had only LOOKED younger. IMO he looks older than Matt (Alec Snow) who is supposed to be two years older on the show. Maybe Matt Little can act well, but I feel that this casting is wrong. They should have picked another actor, closer to Will, who plays Jett, in age.

• Like 4

Wow........ is that seriously the new VJ? lol......... could they have picked someone any more disssimilar to the old VJ? Everytime VJ gets recast it seems he magically gets a couple of years older. I couldn't find out much info on the difference in ages of the actors, but it's not only that - the prior VJ was a scrawny kid, and now we have this larger looking VJ with muscles....... guess H&A wanted someone else that could take their shirt off in the near future. :rolleyes:

• Like 2