Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Guest xGlowingAngelx

STRICTLY COME DANCING 2014

Launch Show Airing: Sunday 7th September at 8pm (Remember folks, that's SUNDAY)

Live Show(s): Begin Friday 26th September and Saturday 27th September

Confirmed Celebrities: (list will be amended as names are confirmed)

Frankie Bridge (Member of girlband The Saturdays)

Alison Hammond (TV Presenter, previously of Big Brother fame)

Judy Murray (Mother/Coach to tennis player Andy Murray)

Sunetra Sarker (Actress, currently starring in Casualty)

Pixie Lott (Pop Star)

Caroline Flack (TV Presenter)

Jennifer Gibney (Mrs' Brown's Boys actress)

Thom Evans (Rugby Player)

Simon Webbe (Member of Boyband 'Blue')

Mark Wright (TOWIE Star)

Jake Wood (Actress, best known for playing Max in Eastenders)

Steve Backshall (Naturalist and TV Presenter)

Scott Mills (Radio 1 presenter)

Gregg Wallace (Masterchef Judge)

Tim Wonnacott (Antique's expert)

2014 Professional Line Up: (Once the Launch Show has aired, I'll amend the above list with the pairings)

Aliona Vilani

Iveta Lukosiute

Janette Manrara

Joanne Clifton

Karen Hauer

Kristina Rihanoff

Natalie Lowe

Ola Jordan

Aljaz Skorijanec

Anton du Beke

Brendan Cole

Kevin Clifton

Pasha Kovalev

Robin Windsor

Tristan MacManus (Replacing injured Robin Windsor)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously can't wait for Strictly to start, thinking Frankie will be really good, can't wait to see who else is in the line up, hoping for Simon Baker, but i think i can safely say there is zero chance ;) Pretty gutted about Artem and James not being there anymore, and poor Robin :(

Can't wait for Strictly to start again. So far though i'm not overwhelmed with excitement about the 4 celebs that have been confirmed so i'm hoping it gets better. I am looking forward to seeing Tristan MacManus on the UK series as i've enjoyed watching him on the US show. Gonna miss James & Robin this year :cryingsmiley:

These 2 have also been confirmed now.....

Alison Hammond (tv presenter)

Thom Evans (former rugby player)

Simon Webbe (singer from Blue) is now also confirmed

Still not jumping up & down with excitement over the lineup but i would be watching no matter how dire the lineup was. Gonna miss Brucie on the show this year & i'm not a fan of Claudia so don't know how i'll handle her every Saturday night now too :(:)

I'm fairly happy with the line up so far. It's quite a varied mix. (I know there's 2 popstars, but they're from such different eras. I know Blue reunited, but I still think Simon's biggest draw will be the late teens/early 20's that were huge fans back when they were first together. I wasn't a fan myself, but ALL the girls I grew up with were HUGE Blue fans). I'm expecting at least one soap star revealed soon. The only real disappointment so far (for me personally) is Alison. Still it all means nothing right now, because we don't know what they'll be like when the show starts.

I've never put much hope on the line ups though. Strictly's Strictly to me. It could be full of Z-listers and I'd still watch. I tend to find some of the most unknown names become some of the most loved contestants (Chelsee Healey rings a bell in that respect.).

I just can't wait for the rest of line up now. I just want it to start already. Haha. <3

I'm fairly happy with the line up so far. It's quite a varied mix. (I know there's 2 popstars, but they're from such different eras. I know Blue reunited, but I still think Simon's biggest draw will be the late teens/early 20's that were huge fans back when they were first together. I wasn't a fan myself, but ALL the girls I grew up with were HUGE Blue fans). I'm expecting at least one soap star revealed soon. The only real disappointment so far (for me personally) is Alison. Still it all means nothing right now, because we don't know what they'll be like when the show starts.

I've never put much hope on the line ups though. Strictly's Strictly to me. It could be full of Z-listers and I'd still watch. I tend to find some of the most unknown names become some of the most loved contestants (Chelsee Healey rings a bell in that respect.).

I just can't wait for the rest of line up now. I just want it to start already. Haha. <3

I'm the same, i want it on already :) Or i wish they would just announce a start date, with XFactor starting in just over a week i expect Strictly will be back in 3 or 4 weeks i would think.

Archived