Forever and Always (by Danni02) - comments

Danni, an amazing job as always. Your updates brighten my day.

Poor Rubes, I kinda get why she did it. Evan just kept pushing the subject.

Little Finn spoiled the secret. Uh oh.

I think April is a little stressed out about the possibility of another baby. I hate to say it but I just can't seem to like James. He's just screwed up to many times. I hope he sees that April is worried about another baby. I wonder how Finn will feel about another sibling after everything he went through with Leo in the last few chapters.

Great job, Danni!

it's been a long time since I've commented but I need to now. First of all Ruby deserves everything she is getting - you never ever lie to a partner about trying for a baby. Yes Evan was pushy but she should have been the stronger person and say she just wasn't ready. Instead she strung him along, played with his head and heart as well as his emotions. That's not right so yes Evan was right to end the relationship - if I was the man I would and then change all my contact details.

April & James - wow she's like the most fertile woman ever ^_^:wink: and I hope it's a girl.

Edited by Aden_Romeo_Lover2010