Phoebe Nicholson - Isabella Giovinazzo

bijou

• 3 months later...

To me Phoebe screams bad example for young girls jumping in and out of different a men's beds (even going on to flirt with one of them's younger brother the morning after) getting pregnant and knowing who the father is (because she had sex with her ex boyfriends mate 5 minutes after broke up with her)

who is writing this character? Can't they see how bad it looks?

I think Phoebe has well and truly gone into Mary Sue territory by now.All the guys love her.All the girls love her.Everyone lines up to tell her how wonderful she is.Greg Snelgrove even declares her a positive role model for girls because she's, um, rude and inappropriate.Meanwhile, the audience are mostly left scratching their heads and wondering what the appeal is.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jacklost said:

Am I the onlyone who don't see any problem with her?:P

I didn't like her when she was with Kyle....probably because I never liked Kyle! Apart from the "unqualified to teach music" music teacher thing (that I ranted about before) I don't really mind her now. There are certainly characters I dislike waaaay more. 

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:09 PM, Jacklost said:

Am I the onlyone who don't see any problem with her?:P

I actually like her these days I used to actually loath her but she's definitely grown on me I liked her relationship with Dom and I'm quite surprised that once the Morgans moved to town nothings been mentioned about him I'd love to see him back and back with her It would be interesting to see the 2 of them living together with his daughter, I'm also hoping they continue with her music story's and not just have them mentioned by other characters that shes playing some where.

I found the Phoebe/Dom storyline to be beyond weird. It was like someone couldn't bear to have Phoebe out of the spotlight for a few weeks so they flung this non-story at her.They sleep together literally the first time they've spoken for more than five minutes, an episode later she meets his daughter, a week after that his daughter says he's happier with Phoebe than he was with her mum, a fortnight after that...they break up and he goes back to his wife?

?????

• Like 4