Your first memory of home and away

Guest gutterboy

What is your first memory of H & A? I've watched it since it first started so my first memory I recall is of Alf stocking the shelves in his store him and Ailsa owned whilst he was talking to Ailsa.

Some other memories...

Remember when Leah came into town, from what I recall I think she got off a bus or something and she got a lift back to to the bay by Jessie.

One of my first memories of Jack and Martha together was when something went wrong with the power and Martha went to fix it and she got annoyed by Jack haha

My first memory of Robbie and Tasha was when Tasha found Robbie in the bush and sucked the snake venom out of his bite.

What are some of your fond memories?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first real memory of the show was when Ailsa was involved in a car accident and later fell into a coma. This was in 1999 from memory.

I couldn't remember anything else beforehand. However I have been watching the Early Years episodes and have seen a lot of episodes before 1999 years after they aired so my knowledge of Home and Away is still quite good hopefully.

When Leah gave birth and Vinnie was arrested

Good ol Vinnie :(

I still wish the would bring him back, i hate the producers a little for making up the part where Eliah said he witnessed him die

Man I had forgotten all about that..... I've never lost hope that he would come back lol

My first ever memory of H&A was when I was about 10 years old (10 years ago now) my siblings and I used to watch The Simpsons together, and I noticed that my older sister was no longer joining us. One day I went up to her room and she was watching some programme on channel 5. Later I discovered it was H&A!

And what I remember from that episode was two girls (one blonde, one brunette) sitting on a set of stairs... later piecing together, it was Jade and Kirsty sat on the stairs of Summer Bay House! I don't remember much else, so doubt I'd ever be able to find the episode.

I also remember my sister, myself and my Mum (yeah she was hooked for a time) all watching the Sarah Lewis siege together! And I was so scared! My sister read spoilers (pffft, who'd do such a thing! :wink::innocent: ) and found out who was killed.. and I didn't want her to spoil the surprise for me and wouldn't let her tell me!

Good Topic.

My first memories are of Bobbie and Frank. Frank took her on a mystery date which was a picnic somewhere remote. I thought the theme tune was just for them in those days.

Then I remember Bobbie finding out who her father was and being surprised to hear all about it from my young niece!

I still wish the would bring him back, i hate the producers a little for making up the part where Eliah said he witnessed him die

This is because they wanted Leah to find, and I quote, "long lasting happiness" with Elijah. And for some reason they figured they had to kill Vinnie off once and for all to do this. Of course it didn't occur to them that if they then proceeded to give Elijah zero storylines or anything interesting whatsoever to do, the actor would leave. Which he did. So the whole situation (killing Vinnie off and bringing in Elijah) was both avoidable and ultimately pointless.

Archived