Matt Page - Alec Snow

bijou

Matt also missed out on a few locations. I don’t ever remember seeing Matt at the Gym or at John and Marilyn's house. Or at the Morgan’s house but hardly anyone visited the Morgan’s house.

I think he only went to the farmhouse a couple of times. 

But I don’t think Matt is the only character in recent times to miss out on locations. 

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Matt really was underused.

I wish they didn't  get him to repeat year 12 in 2015 as they could have given him more adult  story lines in 2015.

I would like Matt and Billie as a couple. 

Matt was underused in 2016 along with Phoebe. He could’ve had more adult storylines, his last one was really the Charlotte one.  

15 minutes ago, jakeyy. said:

Matt was underused in 2016 along with Phoebe. He could’ve had more adult storylines, his last one was really the Charlotte one.  

All that Phoebe did in her last12 months was stalk the Morgan’s.

Phoebe should have left with Kyle in early 2016. 

18 hours ago, Luke39 said:

I wish Matt stayed. And they wrote Evie out some other way. As much as I grew to love Matt and Evie together. I Think Matt still had alot to offer. 

As I said in an another tread, Matt should have been Irene's grandson. Matt's father was played by the same actor who played Nathan Roberts, Irene's son. I think they missed a huge chance to do something great with Irene's character and also with Matt and Nathan's. Nathan was a drug addict, he could have had a son he didn't know about at first and then got the responsibility for after a while (and Ellie too). Nathan could have kept that as a secret and didn't want to involve Irene, because of their history. And then suddenly Matt could have come to the bay. I didn't like the river boy side to Matt, I don't think he suited to be a river boy. But Matt had something interesting with him. Then he could have been a long term character if the actor wanted to. 

Edited by jodlebirger

On 03/01/2018 at 08:16, jodlebirger said:

As I said in an another tread, Matt should have been Irene's grandson. Matt's father was played by the same actor who played Nathan Roberts, Irene's son. I think they missed a huge chance to do something great with Irene's character and also with Matt and Nathan's. Nathan was a drug addict, he could have had a son he didn't know about at first and then got the responsibility for after a while (and Ellie too). Nathan could have kept that as a secret and didn't want to involve Irene, because of their history. And then suddenly Matt could have come to the bay. I didn't like the river boy side to Matt, I don't think he suited to be a river boy. But Matt had something interesting with him. Then he could have been a long term character if the actor wanted to. 

Matt was never a River Boy. 

Matt was a bad boy but was not a River Boy he did know the Braxtons personally before he moved to Summer Bay

Edited by j.laur5

11 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Matt was never a River Boy. 

Matt was a bad boy but was not a River Boy he didn’t even know the Braxtons personally until he moved to Summer Bay

He was from Mangrove River and his mates were shall we say of a similar ilk as the River Boys, but they were a separate group.

• Like 2