H&A vs Neighbours?

Homeandawayfan.

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In term of popularity I tend to agree talking to people in around Australia. Its TV magazines treat H&A a lot better than other series and I don't see that changing!

I said before both shows have their good and bad parts.

Neighbours has the Tour!.

H&A has the better location.

That's what the fans tell me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree about the Neighbours bit esp with Max Ramsay in the early years, atrocious vile character played by an atrocious actor, but probably not vile like Max. I think some H&A scenes in the early years, even with major legendary characters was hammy at times.

Emmerdale, EastEnders and Home And Away are 3 mainstream UK or Aussie soaps that have 1 thing in common, their creators are all dead. Alan Bateman (H&A), Kevin Laffan (Emmerdale)and Tony Holland and Julia Smith (EastEnders), all have passed away. Hollyoaks, Doctors, Neighbours and Corrie creators are all alive.

• 1 month later...

Archived