Neighbours star in battle with producers over alleged discrimination.

Guest Dingo x

I noticed on NeighboursFans Forum today that Kym made a post about this very issue and she seems intent to continue fighting for what she believes is right from her perspective. The post has now been deleted by looks of things, but it was just interesting to see that this issue will continue to drag on if her post is anything to go by.

EDIT: Mods can delete or edit this post if they feel it's necessary. I'm just mentioning what I saw earlier today before the post was deleted from the NeighboursFans forum.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

elikell Before I lost some sources in Melbourne I did hear that Kym was very well loved by the Fans and The show was very interested in Keeping the Kennedy's as they are so important to the show history.

I heard so many rumors and behind the scenes stories both good and bad I don't know really whom to trust or believe.

Im really not a big Libby fan yet one of my Aussie mates seen her at Neighbours event and I have heard good things that she loves the fans and does care about Neighbours and how important Libby is. Yet I heard something else too!!! My feeling is if she able to work then she should find another show and create a new life!

I think her return to N would help the show yet I don't think it will happen?

Archived