Chris Harrington - Johnny Ruffo

Still think him and Sasha will have a thing, think they'll have some good scenes if they do I was thinking with the Walkers going maybe Sasha will be moving to Irene's?

Sasha will be moving into Irene's place, as mentioned in last Wednesday's episode - so you never know, there might be some good Chris and Sasha scenes to come if they concentrate on their home life.

Isn´t Chris with Indi? No they broke up because Indi wants to see the world.

Still think him and Sasha will have a thing, think they'll have some good scenes if they do I was thinking with the Walkers going maybe Sasha will be moving to Irene's?

Sasha will be moving into Irene's place, as mentioned in last Wednesday's episode - so you never know, there might be some good Chris and Sasha scenes to come if they concentrate on their home life. Isn´t Chris with Indi? No they broke up because Indi wants to see the world.

im glad that happened, its to soon for one to find love when just having lost their beloved one

• 1 month later...

I think on the whole Chris has been one of this year's success stories.His first stint on the show seemed to be divided into three phases.He started off as an obnoxious jerk who was only there to break up Spencer and Maddy.Then, once he got over that, he turned into a kind of loveable rogue, a jack the lad figure who got all the best lines and was fun to watch.Then, when he get together with Indi, he seemed to become nicer but also a bit boring and I kind of lost interest.So I wasn't sure about him coming back.Thankfully, they've got the balance right since then and managed to keep the fun side of the character while also showing his caring side.I'm slightly disappointed he didn't get a sunset ending with Indi, frankly he was better for her than Romeo ever was, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.Shame that I doubt the writers will be brave enough to explore the spark between him and Sasha.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think on the whole Chris has been one of this year's success stories.His first stint on the show seemed to be divided into three phases.He started off as an obnoxious jerk who was only there to break up Spencer and Maddy.Then, once he got over that, he turned into a kind of loveable rogue, a jack the lad figure who got all the best lines and was fun to watch.Then, when he get together with Indi, he seemed to become nicer but also a bit boring and I kind of lost interest.So I wasn't sure about him coming back.Thankfully, they've got the balance right since then and managed to keep the fun side of the character while also showing his caring side.I'm slightly disappointed he didn't get a sunset ending with Indi, frankly he was better for her than Romeo ever was, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.Shame that I doubt the writers will be brave enough to explore the spark between him and Sasha.

Glad I'm not the only one who spotted that. There was one scene where he was just standing beside Spencer and Sasha and there was more spark between him and Sasha than between her and Spencer :)

I wouldn't mind them just developing a friendship there. It would be a bit weird for anything more given he was with Indi and Sasha with Spencer. I think more than anything Sasha needs a friend who is just a friend. I loved her relationship with Dex and would love to see that recreated with someone else. I think Chris would be ideal for that.

Glad I'm not the only one who spotted that. There was one scene where he was just standing beside Spencer and Sasha and there was more spark between him and Sasha than between her and Spencer :)

I wouldn't mind them just developing a friendship there. It would be a bit weird for anything more given he was with Indi and Sasha with Spencer. I think more than anything Sasha needs a friend who is just a friend. I loved her relationship with Dex and would love to see that recreated with someone else. I think Chris would be ideal for that.

I never thought about it like that, but yes, it would be great to see them develop a 'sibling' bond, especially since they are now living together. Plus Chris is a very humorous character just as Dex was so the relationship would have a similar vibe. (I just loved Dex and Sasha's scenes together.)

I never thought about it like that, but yes, it would be great to see them develop a 'sibling' bond, especially since they are now living together. Plus Chris is a very humorous character just as Dex was so the relationship would have a similar vibe. (I just loved Dex and Sasha's scenes together.)

Sasha is quite a strong character and she needs a character who is equally well defined to bounce off. Dex's character was set in stone from the start, we always knew exactly who he was. Spencer is far too wishy washy. It's like they have no real idea of what he's there for or who he actually is. He is bent and shaped to fit whatever story they want to use him for. There's no spark there at all. Chris, and I know he's still being developed, seems a lot better defined as a character. I think he and Sasha would be entertaining to watch together as they'd probably clash on almost everything but in an entertaining way.

• Like 2