The Diner Jukebox

nenehcherry2

2 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Hi guys. Another question. Not sure if anyone has asked this one. 

Looking for a song with the lyric "never gonna stop till the top, come on" 

used a fair bit in 94, 95. It appears in 1439 when Angel and Sarah are caught in the night club. 

Thanks in advance if anyone knows it. 

• 3 weeks later...

What is the song that goes "what of the ups, what of the downs. Featured in the Bobby fridge episode on ailsas radio. Heard more often in 1989.

and bit of a stab in the dark. Does anyone know the song played in 1997 when Marilyn and don visited the memorial plaque for Oscar. The baby she miscarried

Edited by Blaxland 89

56 minutes ago, Jeremai said:

I think the first one is Wanna Be Up by the Chantoozies.

Yes that's right thank you. 

Few more questions. 

what is the song the use for the 2007 Sally montage leading to discovery of miles? I fell asleep? 

Also there is a song Tiegan sings on the stairs of summerbay house. Only lyrics she sings are it's just a matter of time. Anyone know what this is? 

1 hour ago, Blaxland 89 said:

what is the song the use for the 2007 Sally montage leading to discovery of miles? I fell asleep? 

Yeah that's 'Asleep on the Lawn' by The Hampdens

1 hour ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Also there is a song Tiegan sings on the stairs of summerbay house. Only lyrics she sings are it's just a matter of time. Anyone know what this is? 

I'm sure that one was either one they sang as part of the band(s), or as part of their musical version of Romeo & Juliet... though I'm not sure offhand whether it was supposed to be an original or not. Been flicking through some of those eps to try and find it again but no joy so far.

I haven't been able the find the song from when Don & Maz went to the church either.