Fish may swim from Home and Away

Guest tw1057

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she leaves soon. I can't stand her character to be honest and I think it's time the Scott sisters left the show sooner rather than later. They've almost been here for three years, and I haven't been able to warm to either of their characters. I just feel like that they're obnoxious and self-centred brats.

I don't know how others feel about both of them.

I didn't warm to April at first and pretty much thought she was whiney and needed to steer away from the boring environmental campaigns. After a while though I kinda liked her, especially when she was with Xavier, but then when she went weird with the chemicals and cheating on Xavier with Dex I went off her. Also the whole Heath thing put me off too.

If Rhiannon leaves then that's cool. It won't be a big loss as I doubt anyone will miss her.

I'll be glad to see the character leave too. She's probably the character I dislike the most. She's annoying, whiny, demanding to me, as well as inconsistent. Sleeping with Heath and then crawling back to Dex acting like a victim just tipped it for me. It was a sleazy storyline and turned her into a sleazy character.

Bianca - I don't have any attachment to either, never have though. There have been very short lived moments where I've seen the potential, but the writing just isn't there and the portrayal doesn't really do it for me.

Well if Rhiannon leaves the show, I am going to miss her and of course her character April. I am a fan of April and I has always enjoyed watching her scenes on the show.

But I respect the posters's opnions about how they feel about April because everyone are entitled to their own opnions about how they feel about the characters. :)

Archived