Dahl the Bird

dncllpyk

I was watching Neighbours the other night and saw Dahl in the background at the Kennedys house. I can't believe he is still alive. The Kennedys arrived in 94 and Brett Stark owned Dahl before that. He ended up giving the Kennedys when he left. Dahl is probably nearly 20 years old.

A Galah's life span is about 40 years (as long as they are feed/been taken care of properly of course). So i'd say we will be seeing him for quite some time yet, depending on his age when Neighbours decided to introduce him to the show.

EDIT: Also I looked Dahl up and found out the original Dahl was replaced by a lookalike in 1999.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

He did go missing a few years ago in a story line I seem to recall him on a tree outside but Karl missed him when he turned around I can't ever remember what happened after that tho if they did find him or not or if that was the last we ever saw of Dahl, I used to love him just being there in the background.

Archived