Will Neighbours Make it to 30?

Guest dncllpyk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they will definitely make it to 30.

EDIT: I would be more concerned about H&A and how many more years they have left to be honest. As you said Neighbours has lost viewers because of the move to channel 11 H&A is starting to lose viewers because of the storylines, they just keep getting worse and worse and from what I have seen people are getting really sick of the Braxtons who I think are/will have quite a big impact on loss of viewers if they keep going on like this.

I think it'll be fine.It's improved a lot in the last few years.Like Dingo x I'd be more concerned about HAA.It's current storylines are much like those of Neighbours a few years ago when it was a disaster.And it shows no signs of stopping because the writers don't see anything wrong with it.At least Neighbours knew where it was going wrong and fixed it.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it could go 3 more seasons and if it had to end the 30th anniversary would be a fitting goodbye who knows It would be hard for it to go away giving the importance the show is the Melbounre and CH 11.

Im really sad watching online how N and other shows have went down as you posted.

I think when your at the top you forget how easy it is to fail!

Not unless it moves back to channel 10

Many people look at the move as a good thing? I look at it as a demotion and an attempt to go after the really young (teen) viewers.

From past and current sources I know what happen on N and I understand things happen in life actors move on yet Im shocked the show was able to survive after the loss of many actors in the last few seasons and with the departures going on now! I fear things will get worse and even though I have no intrest or favs left on the show I feel sorry for some there! :(

H&A does do some things better though. I do agree It wouldnt hurt to add new characters to Summer bay, best place in Australia. Yes I support Sydney! :D Over Melbounre!

Ever since Richard Jasek took over Susan Bower as the main producer, the show has improved a lot. I'm actually enjoying it more than Home and Away at the moment. At one stage I thought that the show would probably end in its 30th year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it go beyond that.

I agree with the majority of posters here. I think Home and Away has more problems than Neighbours at the moment. I thought I would never say that after the state Neighbours was in at one stage a few years ago under Susan Bower.

Ever since Richard Jasek took over Susan Bower as the main producer, the show has improved a lot. I'm actually enjoying it more than Home and Away at the moment. At one stage I thought that the show would probably end in its 30th year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it go beyond that.

I agree with the majority of posters here. I think Home and Away has more problems than Neighbours at the moment. I thought I would never say that after the state Neighbours was in at one stage a few years ago under Susan Bower.

I liked Bower for certain reasons as she had some GREAT ideas with some of my favorite actors, sadly they left the show and that ruined that. Whether it would have helped her stay on who knows? :huh:

I do think Neighbours will try to make it though the decade? whether they do? maybe?

What season didnt you like?

Archived