More Interviews

Guest Perry

I know how hard it is to maintain a website even then not one as popular as BttB but I think it would be nice if there were more interviews on this site if it were possible or BTS features. I loved the interviews with Coral and Bevan and love the behind the scenes feature you did in 2007 maybe for the 25th anniversary a few features could be done like this.

Interviews is something I've been meaning to get back on track with at some point, though of course current cast is completely off limits. Seven have made it clear to both them and us that they shouldn't talk to us - in their words they should only support the OFFICIAL site...

Behind the Scenes is also difficult for the same reason, with a lot of the current hierarchy not so willing to correspond with us. Short of flying back to Palmy again (no, sadly that isn't an option) there's not really much else we can really cover easily - we have the Locations section and those various interviews with Bevan/Coral covering the writing process, but anyone else on the more practical side of things are very difficult to get hold of (especially those who aren't contracted to Seven and would actually be able to speak to us)...

Obviously there is still former cast, and rest assured it is something I'm going to look into again in coming months (and of course we do have the 25th in mind)

Interviews is something I've been meaning to get back on track with at some point, though of course current cast is completely off limits. Seven have made it clear to both them and us that they shouldn't talk to us - in their words they should only support the OFFICIAL site...

Behind the Scenes is also difficult for the same reason, with a lot of the current hierarchy not so willing to correspond with us. Short of flying back to Palmy again (no, sadly that isn't an option) there's not really much else we can really cover easily - we have the Locations section and those various interviews with Bevan/Coral covering the writing process, but anyone else on the more practical side of things are very difficult to get hold of (especially those who aren't contracted to Seven and would actually be able to speak to us)...

Obviously there is still former cast, and rest assured it is something I'm going to look into again in coming months (and of course we do have the 25th in mind)

Thanks Dan, surprised to hear that about Channel Seven it actually upsets me. Back to the Bay has done a lot for Home and Away's popularity in the UK. About the BTS it's nothing a trip to Palmy and a digital SLR can't fix afterall it is a public beach.

Does the 7 network have a genuine problem or grievance with this site? I mean they forced you into taking all of the episodes offline and now they it's revealed they have forbidden cast members from doing interviews with Back to the Bay! They seem like a very harsh and rigid network. Don't like them at all.

• 1 year later...

Archived