1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

You wait 20 years to see Episode 679 and then two airings come along at once!

One thing I'll find interesting in watching the next couple of episodes is remember that there was a popular theory at the time that Bobby's baby here was actually stolen and was Belle.

What do you mean "2 airings come along at once"??

The UK will be able to see Ep679 at the end of July.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wait 20 years to see Episode 679 and then two airings come along at once!

One thing I'll find interesting in watching the next couple of episodes is remember that there was a popular theory at the time that Bobby's baby here was actually stolen and was Belle.

How did that theory come about? Was her birthday revealed as that date?

I think Belle was around the right age (fifteen years between her arrival and these episodes) with a photo of woman who had some resemblance to Bobby.

Here's a scary thought if you think about it, Belle's arrival is now closer to Ailsa crashing into the lake than it is to the current episodes.

I mostly loved this season. I never saw the 1990 season so each episode was "new" to me. The only storyline I didn't like was the Steven/Jennifer one. He was a changed person when she around and when she gone, he was back to his normal self.

What is Sophie doing kissing Hayden when she knows Karen likes him? What kind of friend is she?

Blake's made a breakthrough but he's not quite there yet. And I really like the new teacher. She seems really nice.

I'm interested to see how Michel and Pippa's relationship develops. And how the kids take to it.

Poor Bobby!

so this is how she looses her son.

The finale was good. Bobby's final scene of the episode was quite horrific, I found it hard to watch.

I liked the final scene between Michael and Pippa, leaving us waiting to find out what her answer will be to Michael's question of are they just friends or are they more. Reminds me of the finale scene where Ian comes in and hugs Pippa in 1997 I think it is.

I agree about Sophie kissing Haydn, she seemed to have some guilt from the fact she is supposed to be dating Blake, but no guilt at all with regards to Karen!!!

The new teacher who used to be a (Judy) nun, reminds me a bit of Barbara, Celia and Pippa#1 combined.

Archived