1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

I've been enjoying the show lately - there are some slow elements, but there is a 'calm before the storm' sort of feel and I'm enjoying watching everyone getting along (mostly) and just building up relationships on screen.

I now have reception again so can start watching on the TV - Noticed in today's episode (Friday) that the lighting/cameras have been changed and the show now has that '90's' look; everything is subtly clearer and the shots have more depth to them. It's only a matter of time before Sophie's theme makes its debut.

So pleased 7TWO are continuing past the last run, I do hope they carry on, its been fantastic to have Home and Away repeated, when we all thought there was little or no chance of seeing these episodes again back a few years ago.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Steven was supposed to be smart! What was he thinking, breaking into someone's home and making them breakfast?

Does anyone else find Mr. Stone really scary? I had a teacher like Stone back in high school-he hated interruptions, marked unfairly and used to throw chalk at anyone who spoke when his back was turned.

Marilyn would have no trouble finding a house-mate. Everyone in SB knows how irresponsible Adam can be.

Poor Stevo. Glad Jennif♥ apologised and she had a good reason for being frightened — that maniac could have come back to haunt. Sad that his love is not reciprocated.

QUESTION I WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO IS:

How can Jennifa claim she is "too old" for Stevo? What is she, a grandma???

Archived