1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blake was being a tad sexist today. Glad Sophie taught him a lesson.

Is anyone else not enjoying these run of storylines? Who cares about a love letter to Steven? And yet a another married couple having problems straight after Chris and his wife? (I can never remember her name).

We are now in the centre of the 1990 dip. This is the weakest the show had been since the beginning. Some people disagree so there must still be a lot of good in the show. There are some nice storylines coming up later in the year, but it not back in full flow, in my opinion, until a quarter of the way through 1991.

I just pray we get there.

Blake was being a tad sexist today. Glad Sophie taught him a lesson.

Is anyone else not enjoying these run of storylines? Who cares about a love letter to Steven? And yet a another married couple having problems straight after Chris and his wife? (I can never remember her name).

Blake was being "sexist"? More like a mountain being made out of a very small molehill. Sophie needed to pull her head in and let it pass or quietly laugh it off and ignore it, I am amazed Blake rewarded her with kisses and more, for that delightful little insult (oh, unless, it was all in innocent jest though — I could be wrong....).

WA-its fine for me now, I just did a rescan.

Sally is always inviting herself whenever Sophie goes out with friends and Blake. If Sophie wanted her to come, she'd ask! I think its a bit rude of Sally always inviting herself. She's at an age now when she knows she shouldn't do that.

WA-its fine for me now, I just did a rescan.

Sally is always inviting herself whenever Sophie goes out with friends and Blake. If Sophie wanted her to come, she'd ask! I think its a bit rude of Sally always inviting herself. She's at an age now when she knows she shouldn't do that.

Glad to hear that your EPG is fine now. Would hate for you to be missing out on TEY :)

Aaaaah Kate Raison....I remember these episodes back when they first aired in '90....had a massive crush on her back in high school and 22 years later she still looks very fine :wub:

I might be missing Marty and Lance massively but I must admit I've really enjoyed the current crop of episodes. Things have really improved since the wedding....the introduction of Blake & Karen, the chemistry between Matt, Adam and Maz, as well as the departures of Emma and Jane have really made TEY bearable again.....here's to more great stories!!!!

Archived