Winners and Losers

dncllpyk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Bec could do better than Matt he seems to have changed though. I love Frances and Zach. I hate his ex wife what a B**** telling Frances he was only with her for her money. He loves her obviously. Im so glad Sophie and Doug finally hooked up. I also love that Jasmine is back

What an amazing last episode for Season 1.

Jonathon at the Hen's night was so special as he livened up the party. He's a very special person and I hope that Chris knows that. He was sooo cute when he did a running jump at the reception to be Frances's dance partner. :wub:

Doug and Soph... finally! :wub:

The wedding was lovely, it was good to see Bec's Mum and Dad being civil towards each other and it should be interesting to see if they capitalise on these developments in the next series.

Jen really has grown up since the beginning of the season and her room interprets all the changes that she's made in her life to be a more mature person. I liked her friendship with Cal and how astute Mrs Gross was when she spotted Jen and Cal dancing together.

Gee Claire is a piece of work, nice as pie when Zach is around and a rotten sod behind his back in particular with Frances. I was expecting Frances to slap her across the face after that speech. Good that she let Claire walk away and towards the end she was dancing happily with Zach as if nothing had happened.

So Jasmine is back... and I wonder if she'll behave or just take advantage of Frances as she's done in the past? Time will tell.

Now that was a double twisted cliff hanger! I can't wait to see how that storyline will turn out.... :whistling:

Sophie and Doug. Finally. :wub:

I loved watching them doing the Macarena. Mr. Gross was quite the dancer.

I like the idea of a potential Jenny and Callum pairing.

I also hate Zach's ex-wife. She needs to let go of him. He and Frances are good together.

Have they written out Tiffany?

I loved them doing the Macarena too. I didnt really like it when an episode of Zoey 101 refered to the Macarena as the most embarrasing dance of the 90s. They didnt even call it the Macarena the Mackalana. I hate how Nickelodeon shows change the names of things. Anyone who went to school in the 90s know that the Macarena was a fun dance.

So Zach's ex wife is back in town. It's funny because in "All Saints" Natalie Saleeba left the show and then Virginia Gay joined the cast - so they never really met on that show. Now their characters are both in Zac's life.

Jenny was so generous with her donation and the lady at the reception must have been shell-shocked by the amount. So long as Jenny doesn't regret it later.

There's been mention of a double twist for this week's episode. I wonder what you think this might be or would like it to be, I'd like to hear your theories. :)

Oh Natalie Saleeba... wasn't she is Neighbours as Rosie? I was wondering where I knew her from... I hope Frances doesn't listen to her... I love Zack & Frances together!

BTW... what a cliffhanger! I just had this feeling that Bec would be pregnant with Doug's baby!

EDIT - Just googled and yes Natalie Saleeba was in Neighbours as Rosie... gosh Winners & Losers likes to hire ex-Neighbours..... Matt (Blair) was Stu Parker, Bec's Mum was Janelle Timmins, Jonathan was Dylan Timmins, Deidre Gross was Dee Bliss and now Claire was Rosie Carmanitti..... funny that.

Since Winners & Losers are taking a break from our screens I though we'd reminisce about Season 1:

Who were your favourite main/guest characters and why?

Who were your least favourite main/guest characters?

What were your favourite storylines and why?

What were your least favourite storylines?

What would you like to see happen in Season 2?

Who were your favourite main/guest characters and why?

Favourite Main: Frances

Favourite Guest: Doug. Does he count as a guest or was he a main?

Who were your least favourite main/guest characters?

Main: Jenny

Guest: Bec's mum or Zach's ex-wife.

What were your favourite storylines and why?

Sophie's stalker and her realising she was in love with Doug.

What were your least favourite storylines?

Jenny wanting her share of the lotto winnings. You didn't pay for the ticket girl!

What would you like to see happen in Season 2?

Jenny and Callum getting together

Tiffany returning

Archived