Winners and Losers

dncllpyk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I didn't like her either. Control freak! No wonder Pattie and Jen weren't too happy to see her. But they did have a sister moment towards the end.

Last nights episode was good. I wonder how long Frances and Zach will last.Frances can be so funny without trying. She's just so...awkward at times. Gotta love her!

And Sophie can be quite funny too. Last night, my favourite scene. She's talking on the cell phone with one of her many ex'es and the guy says:

" You slept with my brother Sophie!" Jen and Bec's reactions were hilarious.

Sophie: " Oh! And how is Doug?" I laughed so much at this and the way Bec and Jen were laughing their heads off.

I really enjoyed last night's episode.

Hoorah for Frances and Zach finally getting together. Any scene with Jonathon in it is hilarious especially in the workplace.

So glad to see Kevin Harrington as Nev back on our screens. I was just wondering where he was and then he appeared in the episode. :o

I'm happy that this stalker storyline is finally over. I guess that now JB will miss out on

Jen and Matt's wedding....

I felt for Doug though, he wasn't treated right by Bec and I gather that it was on the rebound for her. At least the last scene showed Doug and Soph's friendship back on track.

Good on Callum for persuading Jen to change her mind about Matt and Bec. I guess if anyone else had of persuaded her then it would have been a different outcome.

The theme of soulmates intertwined nicely during the different storylines too.

Such a pity that there's only two weeks left.

:cryingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

So Zach's ex wife is back in town. It's funny because in "All Saints" Natalie Saleeba left the show and then Virginia Gay joined the cast - so they never really met on that show. Now their characters are both in Zac's life.

Jenny was so generous with her donation and the lady at the reception must have been shell-shocked by the amount. So long as Jenny doesn't regret it later.

There's been mention of a double twist for this week's episode. I wonder what you think this might be or would like it to be, I'd like to hear your theories. :)

Archived