Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

Don't want Casey and Ruby to get in the middle of the Charlie and Brax relationship. They can still have a happy relationship if they wants to.

Obviously Casey doesn't think so....and if Heath is as persistent as he says, maybe Casey is right to protect Ruby from his wild family!

Don't want Casey and Ruby to get in the middle of the Charlie and Brax relationship. They can still have a happy relationship if they wants to.

Obviously Casey doesn't think so....and if Heath is as persistent as he says, maybe Casey is right to protect Ruby from his wild family!

Both Casey and Brax wants to protect Ruby and Charlie from the River boys. Hope nothing badly happens, but I'm not to sure..

• 2 weeks later...

With Lincoln leaving for a little bit to film Tangle ( 8 weeks I read somewhere), I wonder how Casey's absence will be explained. Some people say Juvie, while others say the Army. I personally hopes it's the Army as that sounds positive.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

Hmmm....well wherever he goes Dan Ewing hinted in tv week that wherever it is that he goes, it hardens him up.

Wonder what this will mean for Ruby and Casey??

I am very worried about what that article said! It said Casey would

come back a changed man

:unsure:

I can't help feeling that this will be a

bad change

!

I think it would be good for Casey to toughen up a bit maybe but I'm rather nervous that it might make him evil or just a bad guy!

I really, really hope not! :( I like that Casey is the only good Braxton!

I have a feeling the writers will use Casey coming back as a changed man as an excuse to have Brax play on his soft side by trying to change him back. Kind of as a way to make Charlie see what a "good man" he is.

I hope Casey turns on Brax and all his hypocracy. It would be interesting to see how Casey would turn out if he wasn't under his older brothers control. I actually want to see Casey make a decision of his own rather than Brax hammering on at him all the time because it kind of feels like the Casey we're seeing now is the Casey that Brax wants to see.

I wonder what Casey would do if he was allowed to make his own decisions and mistakes and live his own life. Would he take the Riverboy route? Would he do his own thing or would he bow down to Brax?

I'm actually intrigued by this. Also I want to see the affect this has on his relationship with Ruby. We've seen how his bad temper has cause trouble in their relationship before, what affetc would it have when Casey returns a changed hardened man?

Harden up

is not necessarily a bad thing. I hope Casey returns a good guy who sticks up for himself and makes his own decisions. Maybe he might finally get some direction and discipline in his life. I just don't want him and Ruby to break up.

Edited by shelly25

I hope that Casey will keep being Casey

when he returns

.. Sure it would be good if he toughened up a bit.

Wonder where he go though.

Maybe later he will be sticking up for himself.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.