Heath Braxton - Dan Ewing

The lying is going to tear the apart, Brax has lied wayyyy too much. It doesnt look very good for either of them at the moment in terms of their relationship.

Yeah I agree!

The only thing pretty much keeping them together at the moment is their amazing sexual chemistry, which is a good start but you need wayy more than that if you want to form a good, strong, steady relationship!

That is pretty much out the window until Brax owns up for everything that he's done and promises Charlie that he'll be honest in the future.

In fairness to Brax,

he didn't really look today like he liked lying to Charlie that much!

I'm not excusing it but he did look fairly guilty about it!

I just can't believe how easily he lies to her face! :o It just amazes me!

But you see, she pretty much loves him at this stage and wants to trust him so she accepts what he says!

It's quite cruel really! In that sense, he is playing with her; playing with her trust!

How will she ever be able to trust him again in the future after this..?!

I suppose their chemistry will work its magic in

getting them back together at some point!

:P

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

The lying is going to tear the apart, Brax has lied wayyyy too much. It doesnt look very good for either of them at the moment in terms of their relationship.

Yeah I agree!

The only thing pretty much keeping them together at the moment is their amazing sexual chemistry, which is a good start but you need wayy more than that if you want to form a good, strong, steady relationship!

That is pretty much out the window until Brax owns up for everything that he's done and promises Charlie that he'll be honest in the future.

Even if he promises not to lie to her again, she might not trust him. This relationship is doomed :P

Not necessarily!

My cousin is dyslexic and he's the only one in his family!

I thought that too about how the background of the Braxtons could be similar to Aden's background, but I don't think its abuse this time!

I think that maybe they were exposed to the harsh reality of life too early, or something like that!

Well, I was just wondering about the dyslexia, some people are so mildly dyslexic they never get diagnosed.

No, I didn't mean its abuse, just something horrible has happened to them. We'll know soon enough I suppose...

We should probably get back to talking about Heath or the Mods might give out to us! :P

I thought he was really sweet in yesterdays episode!

I love how he totally just asked Bianca out, he didn't make his feelings for her a secret or anything!

It's how honest it was that made it quite sweet I think!

I wish they would showcase that side of Heath more! He's very adorable! :wub:

Well Dan Ewing mentioned in some interview before that Heath does have a softer side!

Maybe Bianca brings it out of him...?

I'm thinking though that their relationship won't last very long...?!

Unless Heath changed or something...?!

But I doubt that will happen...:unsure:

Heath won't leave the River Boys until Brax leaves the River Boys both of which I highly doubt happening anytime soon!

However, maybe both of these guys' ladies will turn them into much different men than they seem! :P

I have a feeling the Braxton story could turn out to be the Aden Jefferies story but handled better. Todd/Aden did really, really well with his abuse story, but I did feel it was all a bit cobbled together. The Braxtons have been set up much better and more slowly and realistically.

I also have always thought that Brax, Heath and Casey don't have the same fathers, esp if Casey is dyslexic and the others aren't. Dyslexia runs in families, I think it would be almost impossible for Casey to be the only one with it in the same family.

Yeah, it's probably something similar to what happened to Aden and Justin.

When I watch some older Casey and Brax scenes.. I'm not completely sure that Brax and Casey are brothers.. Think that Brax and Heath is though.

I wonder if Brax could be Casey's father instead?? It's just something different from when he speaks to Casey than when he speaks to Heath..