Heath Braxton - Dan Ewing

Well I remember you had that really hot av if him for weeks so I kinda suspected you liked him! :P

I reckon all if them are good deep down or want to be good!

I think though whatever childhood they had, if it was even worth calling a childhood, permanently affected Brax and Heath!

I really want to discover more about their childhood definately!

The h&a website hinted in the summary for last week that

Brax is hiding secrets about his childhood! Of stuff that happened to him when he was young

I'm really interested to find out what that is because obviously it's having an effect on his life now!

I reckon that whatever abuse Casey has taken from Heath and friends, Heath probably took abuse from Brax and his friends when he was little. It seems to be the nature of brothers.

Hence why Heath is like he is: violent and doesn't like to be challenged.

Well I remember you had that really hot av if him for weeks so I kinda suspected you liked him! :P

I think though whatever childhood they had, if it was even worth calling a childhood, permanently affected Brax and Heath!

Brax is hiding secrets about his childhood! Of stuff that happened to him when he was young

I'm really interested to find out what that is because obviously it's having an effect on his life now!

Maybe something similar happened to Brax when he was little..??

Something probably happened to Heath and Casey too, you can tell Brax is very protective of his brothers.

Seems to be a special bond between Brax and Casey, just can't put my fingers on it yet.

Ah well he is hot :P

Putting that to one side for a minute :P

I am looking forward to finding out more about them! :)

I have a feeling the Braxton story could turn out to be the Aden Jefferies story but handled better. Todd/Aden did really, really well with his abuse story, but I did feel it was all a bit cobbled together. The Braxtons have been set up much better and more slowly and realistically.

I also have always thought that Brax, Heath and Casey don't have the same fathers, esp if Casey is dyslexic and the others aren't. Dyslexia runs in families, I think it would be almost impossible for Casey to be the only one with it in the same family.

I have a feeling the Braxton story could turn out to be the Aden Jefferies story but handled better. Todd/Aden did really, really well with his abuse story, but I did feel it was all a bit cobbled together. The Braxtons have been set up much better and more slowly and realistically.

I also have always thought that Brax, Heath and Casey don't have the same fathers, esp if Casey is dyslexic and the others aren't. Dyslexia runs in families, I think it would be almost impossible for Casey to be the only one with it in the same family.

I agree, I think there is going to be several revelations about these guys

Not necessarily!

My cousin is dyslexic and he's the only one in his family!

I thought that too about how the background of the Braxtons could be similar to Aden's background, but I don't think its abuse this time!

I think that maybe they were exposed to the harsh reality of life too early, or something like that!

I hope their history isn't hidden for too long!

It's needs to be addressed sooner rather than later for us to truly understand these characters, esp Brax!

After todays epi,

a lot of people are saying that he is trying to do the right thing, but I am still concerned about how much he is lying to Charlie lately! The lying and the keeping secrets is what will ultimately break them up!

The problem is, Brax is in this way too deep! He should have stepped back from this agesss ago because now it's just messing with his life!

I'm hoping things get better soon...:unsure:

I'm kinda tired of this kind of Brax! I love the bad-boy sure but the lying, it's just happening too much now and it's really annoying me!

<_<

Edited by LauraPhilly!!