Pretty Little Liars

theAdellefan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who A is. I bought the book last week from Big W. The book is told from A's point of veiw. I think it is thats what the blurb indicates anyway.

Interesting....I wonder if it will incorporate the fact that ‘A’ has been practically stalking the foursome since day one!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The finale eairs next monday in the US! I am soooo looking forward to it :D

I wonder will we get any answers....

I reckon it will finish monday and be back onscreen for season 2 in the summer, around June :D

Actually, there are another two episodes so the finale will air on Monday 21 March 2011. Season 2 will start on Tuesday 14 June 2011. (source and beware of spoilers: source)

This show is really addictive. It's the only US show I follow at US pace. That's how addictive it is. :P

I don't know who A is either but I was a bit suspicious of one character. Then, I was spoiled by a moron ( <_< ) who said who A was in the books on the website where I watch the episodes (even though he was asked not to post the answer on the site) and it turns out I was thinking of that person. As I've read that A won't be the same character as in the books, I guess I'm wrong! :lol: I wanted to read the books some time but as I now know who A is in the books, I probably won't be as into it as I would have been. :(

Actually, there are another two episodes so the finale will air on Monday 21 March 2011.

Damn promo misleading me!

I did think it was strange for a series to have 21 episodes when its usually 22! I'm glad we have 2 left though :D

I really cant wait to see what happens in the finale :o I'm still baffled as to who A is though! I reckon

Ezra

is involved somehow!!

Archived