Pretty Little Liars

theAdellefan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I just watched the first episode too. It actually seems pretty good. I think I might become a fan of Lucy Hale out of this. I didn't realise it was based on books too. But still, the whole 'messages from A' is pretty creepy and I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. Hopefully it'll say around longer than '10 Things' did.

Just watched the first episode. Saw an advertisement for it, and after searching the promo and becoming really intrigued by it, my reading of this thread finally got me to watch it. I really enjoyed it too. I can tell this show is going to have a lot of mysteries. Great cast too - Holly Marie Combs and Laura Leighton especially!

• 1 month later...

I only heard about this show today through videos on youtube =]

But i really liked it....=]

I have watched the first 4 epsiodes and i am planning on watching the rest over the week. =] I think theres another 2 i need to watch so far =]

OMG i love Lucy Hale...

and the whole teacher/student relationship ....hes kinda HOT!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I’ve been watching this on Viva and am quite enjoying it. I really like the interaction between the various characters, how it focuses on the foursome as a group and individually – Spencer and the fact her sister’s boyfriends keep falling for her, Aria’s parents separating and her relationship with Ezra her teacher, Hannah simply trying to fit in with some of the more popular girls, Melissa's feelings for other girls even though part of me feels she likes Toby.

I have to say that I found it quite hard to follow the plot at first and the main reason for that is because there are so many attractive females in it (In particular Spencer and Melissa) and this includes the mothers of the four main characters. I also like the fact there are some well know faces including H & As own Tammin Sursok.

After the last episode it looks as though we know who A is now.

I love Pretty Little Liars........

Is it just me in thinking that A is Spencer's sister Melissa ? I think she is definitely involved, especially seeing as

Alison was having an affair with Melissa's then boyfriend Ian the night Alison dissapeared...

Archived