7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/21/2017 at 21:25, jakeyy. said:

How about you read before you write ?‍♂️ smh

I could be taking this out of context but I didn't read it as them talking to you, but about those who were spreading the misinformation in general. You clearly said take it with a grain and no confirmation... 

Anyways I'm sad to see TEY hiatus continue. Not that I've been able to catch back up on the repeats still, but I had hoped to one day see the entirety of HAA, but atlas that will have to remain a dream for now... 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

^Uh? Whether we were meant to agree with her reporting Hunter or not (and that's a can of worms for another time), I'd definitely say we were meant to like her by the end when they'd made up and she was helping him track down Wally.

TBH, She just seemed a bit caustic for my taste. Not in the Good kind way like Morag but, eh, each to their own. Sometimes we just plain don't dig characters.

• 2 months later...

I just read the response about how they've reached a batch of episodes where the transmission rights have been reached.

It's been so long though, would anyone actually mind if they skipped that "batch"?  I don't know how long the period is, but if it were only a year or two, I'd be happy to start watching from say 1998/1999 or so if it meant having them back on air... 

I wasn't a big fan of 2001 onwards, so I'd probably stop after Ailsa's death, but I'd happily watch any period un-aired as part of the 7Two's Early Years broadcast that could legally air. 

Archived