7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I emailed Sky Living asking if they still have the rights to 1996 H&A and if they'd consider repeating them. I also emailed another Acquisitions Manager at Channel 5 and the customer service email address at Shock Entertainment to ask them to consider acquiring it. The email is support@shock.com.au if anyone else would like to email them.

Reply from Shock Entertainment:

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We're very glad to hear that you're a fan of our releases. 

I have forwarded it on to our acquisition manager, however I am unable to say if we would be able to attain the rights and licenses. 

I apologise I could not be more help.

Thanks, Sara

21 minutes ago, joany208121 said:

So a few of my contacts are working on the new Plus 7. Could the unseen ones possibly be put up there (even though they said licensing issues, I don't buy it).

Speak to your contacts and see what they say :D 

11 hours ago, joany208121 said:

So a few of my contacts are working on the new Plus 7. Could the unseen ones possibly be put up there (even though they said licensing issues, I don't buy it).

Sorry but i don't believe you have contacts i get so sick of people saying such and such work for 7 then don't give a name

12 minutes ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Sorry but i don't believe you have contacts i get so sick of people saying such and such work for 7 then don't give a name

Some cant and I understand  how you feel. I lost access and know how things have changed over the last few years. I and another bloke in Melbourne was threaten they  are that bad. .

55 minutes ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

That's cool. I'm not saying take my word as gospel. Maybe we will wait and see if/when they roll out the new catch up service and to confirm how reliable the source is. 

10 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Gotta remember that some people have contacts that have a connection to the show, but the average (even hard core) fan wouldn't know who they were. Like the chef who makes the food that is served to the extras in the dinner or the guy who hold the stop go sign when they close off the roads for shooting....

23 minutes ago, harrietjames said:

Gotta remember that some people have contacts that have a connection to the show, but the average (even hard core) fan wouldn't know who they were. Like the chef who makes the food that is served to the extras in the dinner or the guy who hold the stop go sign when they close off the roads for shooting....

Things have changed over the years . One series here in America has a STRICT NO policy of leaking info and the same can be said for H&A and of course Neighbours which is why I lost someone in Melbourne and I can tell you people are scared to talk now . If some says they have sources and makes that public You can bet they be warned NOT to say things as I was.

I've been missing the re-runs so much I've gone back to the start of 1994 and it's actually really nice to re-watch them all again. The show is so innocent and feel good during that era, it's pure escapism. I'm gutted that 7TWO ended the Early Years but also that they ended them on such a sad note with Shane's funeral!

Archived