7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

Also - if Living reached mid/late 1998, doesn't that mean 7TWO could skip to mid/late 1998 and resume the early years? I know we'd miss a few years but I'd rather they skipped to 98 than didn't carry on at all. The 98 episodes presumably wouldn't have reached that repeat restriction.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I got a virtually identical reply once when I contacted a different DVD company about a different programme! I suspect it's the standard response...

I expect that. One actor told fans at a con do NOT send emails as they easy to be deleted and letters at least they have the amount to show in offices. if they replied to well it depends.

54 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I got a virtually identical reply once when I contacted a different DVD company about a different programme! I suspect it's the standard response...

At least it's a reply. The acquisitions people at Channel 5 haven't even bothered! 

I really miss it. It helped  me through my mental health crisis over the past few years. I know it sounds properly insane but for those 22 minutes I felt like I belonged somewhere even if was from 20 years ago. Ha I'm such a loser 

3 hours ago, EmmaPanda said:

I really miss it. It helped  me through my mental health crisis over the past few years. I know it sounds properly insane but for those 22 minutes I felt like I belonged somewhere even if was from 20 years ago. Ha I'm such a loser 

I miss the old days the 80s and 90s. back when Aussie TV was good,

16 hours ago, EmmaPanda said:

You're not the only one. Even though I'm too young to remember those episodes properly, I still remember the characters from when I was a kid and it gave me a real sense of nostalgia. We were just about getting to the episodes where my memories were becoming stronger and then it was all snatched away :( I guess we just have to hope in some way we get the episodes at some point.

20 minutes ago, Skylover said:

You're not the only one. Even though I'm too young to remember those episodes properly, I still remember the characters from when I was a kid and it gave me a real sense of nostalgia. We were just about getting to the episodes where my memories were becoming stronger and then it was all snatched away :( I guess we just have to hope in some way we get the episodes at some point.

Watching the recent episodes its like H&A THE NEXT GENERATION and then Ray walks in a scene and he bring back the days we remember.

Archived