7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I wish we were up to right month of the year in early years.

Do you know if they did hour episodes since repeats starting in 2009 we would be up to 2000 next year.

If they were double episodes wouldn't it be 2003 next year? I'm glad they don't do double episodes, it's hard enough watching current H&A, early years H&A, Neighbours & EE as it is, without adding another 5 episodes a week into the mix! 

Plus it gives us all the chance to discuss things more in depth, rather than having to rush. In 2009 I would have wanted double episodes when the repeats started, but looking back, we've reached 1995 so quickly it beggars belief really. Although I do want to and probably will watch 2000 onwards, I'm really savouring these early years.

Good job I work night shifts sometimes I tell you that much :lol:

On 19/11/2016 at 3:49 PM, vinny said:

Does it keep airing over summer?

Usually there is a break in January for the Australian Open tennis for a couple of weeks. As for the Christmas/New Year period, we will just have to wait and see! I like to keep a backlog of about 2 weeks worth of eps so when it isn't showing, I can ration the episodes I have so it doesn't feel like an eternity.

• 5 months later...

I'm praying it comes back quick. While I haven't been able to keep up to date with the early years like I want to, I really want to have a complete collection of Home and Away to watch at some point. Considering I only started in '08 I hope to see some of the great stories that I've missed and never gotten to see. 

Archived