Degrassi Next Generation

dncllpyk

Season 10 is curretly airing on ABC3 at 725 on Sunday nights in double episodes. I'm loving it so far. I read online there is a lot of episodes in season like 40 something I think

Yeah season 10 has the highest number of episodes per any season, a total of 44. Season 11 and 12 both have 40 and so will season 13 when it airs next month.

• 1 year later...

After 14 years unfortunetly Degrassi (they shortened they name in season 10) has been cancelled. Season 14 which is has just finished in USA looks like it will be the last season

season 11 is currently on ABC3 here in Australia on ABC3 Monday-Friday nights at 830pm

Season 11 has been good so far. Holly J has kidney disease. KC and Jenna have a son name Tyson, Clare and Eli broke up and now Clare is with a new guy Jake. Anya currently has a cocaine addiction which is affecting her relationship with now boyfriend Owen. Theres a lot more stuff coming up. I've tried posted spoilers using spoiler code but for some reason its not working

• 8 months later...

Season 14 is coming to ABC3 soon and Degrassi Next Class is coming later this year Netflix saved Degrassi after it was cancelled. 

Edit season 14 will be starting on ABC3 April 6th

I like how Jay and Manny ended up together. The actress who played Angela Jeremiah in the earlier seasons returned in later seasons 11 and 12 as another character Tori Santamaria. 

How sad was it when JT died i cried so much. 

Spoiler

Clare falls pregnant with Drews baby, Zig and Maya get together, Tristan and Miles get together 

• 1 month later...

I really like next class I saw the whole first season on Netflix, Zoe is such a Bitch! Really like Grace she's an awesome character and I seem to like Jonah a lot now where I couldn't stand him before

• 4 weeks later...

How do you know this? I think its already been on Netflix though.

I'm glad that Tristan and Miles got back together and that Spinner make an appearance in it and so did Peter Stone. Hopefully some of the other old characters make appearances in further seasons like Emma, Manny, Toby etc. Its weird who ended up with who in the end like Spinner and Emma and Jay and Manny Janny huh. My favourite couples in Degrassi are (both from the original series Degrassi Junior High and Next Gen as well as Next class are Manny and Jay, Owen and Anya, Owenya, Holly J and Declan Dolly J, Alex and Paige Palex, Eli and Clare Eclare and Tristan and Miles

23 hours ago, dncllpyk said:

How do you know this? I think its already been on Netflix though.

https://degrassiblog.com/2016/05/27/degrassi-next-class-season-2-makes-its-world-debut-in-australia-may-30/

Spoiler

So Emma and Spinner are still married, Paige and Marco made up sometime after Paradise City.

And a beanie can't hide a receding hairline

So even Netflix haven't aired it yet lucky us in Australia getting it first. 

Last nights episode was good seeing Emma, Spinner, Paige, Marco, Sav, Craig, Peter and Holly J again and Mo as well. 

Myfavourite couples in Degrassi junior high were (i forgot to mention them yesterday) Alexa and Simon and Caitlin & Joey

Archived