Degrassi Next Generation

dncllpyk

I saw the first three seasons on ABC, but they stopped showing it after that. Can't really blame them, considering the events of season four. But it was disappointing not to see the conclusion to Paige's pressing charges against Dean.

Degrassi Junior High was good too, as was Degrassi High, but the acting was awful 90% of the time.

I have the first season on DVD. It has the episode that never aired here on it the when where Ashley took drugs. I wish they'd put the other seasons on DVD. I have all the Degrassi Junior High series and Degrassi High series on DVD aswell as the movie Schools Out. Paige is the only reason I started watching DNG well Lauren Collins. I loved her in a show called In A Heartbeat. She was also in Picture This with Ashley Tisdale.

• 2 years later...

ABC3 showed seasons 4-8 last year and 9 this year. I now have the first 4 seasons on DVD and Im going to get my sister to download the rest. They are now up to season 12 in USA/Canada. MTV had also aired it last year and this year. They aired season 9 last year before ABC3 did

A bit off topic, but I watched an episode from one of the middle series recently, IIRC when Spinner has to go into hospital and was seen by an Asian doctor. One of my favourite programmes is Air Crash Investigations, which is also Canadian made, and has a slight tendency to reuse actors. It made me chuckle that the doctor was played by an actor who had been responsible for the deaths of nearly 800 people in 3 different crashes and also recently appeared invetigating another Far East air crash.

• 8 months later...

Archived