Quick Fan Fiction Contest

Guest ish_the_angel

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

And the winner is.... by a whopping majority.... of well one vote (Thanks RR1)..... Zetti....

Entry Two is by Pembie....

Congratulations to both contestants and also thanks to both of you for entering... and I didn't need to nag you to enter over on Facebook at all. Over to you Zetti to host the next one......

Congratulations to Zetti for winning the last Quick Fan Fiction Contest and to pembie for being runner up.

Also thanks to TelephotoMarigold for hosting the Contest.

Good luck to the next host in their hosting duties. :)

Thanks everyone! I want to ask does anyone actually want to enter another contest because it seems that the contest is dying out. So I think a vote is in order, if you all want a new contest I will post one up but if not it can just be postponed until people have a renewed interest into the contest again. You can vote in here or PM me if you don't want people to know your view.

Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...

Over a month later and only one person has registered any interest so until there is more interest, this fanfic contest is on hold. If anyone wants to get involved then please do let me know :)

Thanks

Zetti x

• 2 months later...

Archived